http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCgC-ilnkE8
    DEATH-KNIGHTS 666th Tactical X Squadron "Gray Ghost" #3 Foxtrot flight
    [IMG]http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/hawx/sig
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

haha

no more f-22
    XBLSquadrons.com
    In Soviet Russia, Model Kits build you.
    In SoVIeT rUssIa, die cast cars collect you.

its not that great of a plane anyway
    1 to expensive
    2 a 4.5 gen aircraft can take it down (in theary)
    3 it looks ugly (my opinion)
    Croatian 21st Fighter Squadron-Alpha wing-VUK 1

Originally posted by dragan56:
    1 to expensive
    2 a 4.5 gen aircraft can take it down (in theary)

Are yall stupid?
    That article just said we put more money into building MORE F-22's, I know some of you have a lack of reading comprehension, but really..
    It's funny how little faith you have in your own Air Force, that you get all wide-eyed at the prospect of the F-22 being done away with.
    Are you that insecure about your country's own Air Force?
    Are you that scared?

I assure you the F-22 is not going anywhere.

Oh and BTW..The F-22 is a beautiful aircraft..
    Ugly would your Typhoons and Rafales, THOSE are ugly.
    =)

i am not getting into a political battle with you i am just stating my opinion i like american planes just not that one like i said in a different post its the price tag that kinda makes me sick every time i look at the thing also you do realize its not the best compare the specs of the 22 to that of a SU-37 the only thing the 22 gots on it is service ceiling and your commenent on the mid-east your fighting a bunch of guys who have AK-47s and RPG-7 nothing compared to a F-16, F-18 so its like watching a adult beat up a child and that sir is illigal ever hear of the exsessive force article in the Geneve Conventions

BTW you edited your post thats cool and all i dont want to argue with you i am just stating my apinion. are we cool
    Croatian 21st Fighter Squadron-Alpha wing-VUK 1

Barack Hussien is trying desperatley to get rid of America's top weapons
    Considering that we already have the most powerful military and airforce in the world which could easily defeat any threat or combination of threats, and with superior training our pilots could win even if the enemy had superior planes, do we really need the F-22? We've already got a plane for every job it fulfills, the F-22 just does it more expensively.

Funny that you talk about his buddies in the middle east. You do know that Barack is a Jewish name, right? So you must of course be referring to his Israeli friends?

1 to expensive
    2 a 4.5 gen aircraft can take it down *(in theary)
    1. the Best Tech always is.
    2. *(in theory) thoughts don't shoot down planes
    3. that plane is made of death and sexy(my opinion). its appearance was due to function not fashion

edited for spelling

Originally posted by SilentAlfa:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Barack Hussien is trying desperatley to get rid of America's top weapons
    Considering that we already have the most powerful military and airforce in the world which could easily defeat any threat or combination of threats, and with superior training our pilots could win even if the enemy had superior planes, do we really need the F-22? We've already got a plane for every job it fulfills, the F-22 just does it more expensively.

Funny that you talk about his buddies in the middle east. You do know that Barack is a Jewish name, right? So you must of course be referring to his Israeli friends? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another crazy liberal!
    Oh and know this, we do not have another plane that fills every job the F-22 does, the only plane that comes remotely close to the F-22, id the F-35, which is more of a ground attack fighter than an air superiority fighter like the Raptor.
    In a time where war is won in the skies, id rather have the best on our side.

i am not getting into a political battle with you i am just stating my opinion i like american planes just not that one like i said in a different post its the price tag that kinda makes me sick every time i look at the thing also you do realize its not the best compare the specs of the 22 to that of a SU-37 the only thing the 22 gots on it is service ceiling and your commenent on the mid-east your fighting a bunch of guys who have AK-47s and RPG-7 nothing compared to a F-16, F-18 so its like watching a adult beat up a child and that sir is illigal ever hear of the exsessive force article in the Geneve Conventions

BTW you edited your post thats cool and all i dont want to argue with you i am just stating my apinion. are we cool
    I too am not going to get in a debate with you.
    Were cool my friend
    See you in the skies

Wait so you dont lik the F-22 because its to good?
    WTF

PSN:Guns_of_Freedom
    God Bless the United States of America

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast