Thread: Remove Ishask Pasha Mask? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Got the armor, and love it.

I don't hate the mask, but I also don't like wearing it. It's cool and all yeah, but I want to take it off.

Any way to do this? I already tried the hood trick where you take off Ezio's hood, but it did not work.

get the master assassin armour.same stats.better look imo.and you cant remove the mask,unfortunatly
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
    Got the armor, and love it.

I don't hate the mask, but I also don't like wearing it. It's cool and all yeah, but I want to take it off.

Any way to do this? I already tried the hood trick where you take off Ezio's hood, but it did not work.
    I don't think there is a way. That said, they've (thankfully) decided to remove the mask in the cinematics, so I wouldn't really worry about it too much.

Hmmmmm I'm not sure if there's a way to do it. But what I did find very interesting is that i'd been messing around with the glitch to take Ezio's hood off. I put it back on then switched to my Exclusive "Ezio in Altair's Outfit" costume. However he had the hood down instead of up, and it actually looked damn awesome.

Similar thing might be possible for Ishak Pasha armour.

"Sorry for Party Rocking" - Juno, December 2012

I got the Ishak Pasha armor, didn't like it and then lost it and got the master armor and it looks too bulky and I'm afraid to change anything cuz I will lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerMan007 View Post
    I got the Ishak Pasha armor, didn't like it and then lost it and got the master armor and it looks too bulky and I'm afraid to change anything cuz I will lose it.
    All your armour should go in your HQ. Probably a silly question as i suspect it would be one of the first things people check, but have you checked there?
    -Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.