Thread: STUCK ON THE 3RD PHOTO IN THE SHOP WITH LOCKE WHAT DO I TAKE A PHOTO OF??? | Forums

pleez i need help its so annoing i reckoin ive taken about 200 pics and none of them are right som1 pleez help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

you need to catch it at the right time with lock in the back ground.

press enter for a clue

look at a part of the picture u should take

took me ages to get it. You need to make sure you move to the left before you turn on the camera. Photo need to be from that angle, making sure you have the sign for the shop in it.

Originally posted by mrsnelty:
    took me ages to get it. You need to make sure you move to the left before you turn on the camera. Photo need to be from that angle, making sure you have the sign for the shop in it.
    So there's no need of taking a picture with Locke and his wheelchair right?? I only need a picture with Locke and the sign of the shop?

Originally posted by Angy16:

So there's no need of taking a picture with Locke and his wheelchair right?? I only need a picture with Locke and the sign of the shop?
    You need Locke, the sign, the merchant and the girl in the picture.

Originally posted by A74205:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angy16:

You need Locke, the sign, the merchant and the girl in the picture. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks!I'm in the hatch now, i turned the lights on and then the room went blue. i took the photo, i entered the code: VIA DOMUS and then the numbers. Now i'm trying to find this hidden door and i can't! Help me please!

Get outside the hatch, walk across the water, and then walk through the waterfall.