Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback. [Do Not Post Spoilers!] | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Eagle Vision and view point synchronization on the L3 button is the worst idea ever. It needs to be change.

When in combat you do a quick reverses on the L stick to get a quick kill on the next selected target and you end up getting hit because you popped in to Eagle Vision mode and you screen blink black.

L2 is a better place for this, Or change it back to Triangle and make Shoot the upper L2 modifier. While holding L2 you shoot, when not holding L2, triangle will revert to regular AC controls(Eagle vision).

when running and climbing even the slightest push on L3 changing you to Eagle vision is really a pain.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    @Nightmare8767:The Ishak Pasha part of your post, that's a spoiler. Thanks for the warning
    Sorry if you considered it a spoiler... However, they're exactly like the feathers in AC: Brotherhood. Only so hidden you may not notice their existance, since no one mentions them in the game :/

Add the Posters that reduce your notoriety,or at least sprinkle a few about.If you dont have much money then you cant bribe the Heralds!
    Your avatar was removed for inappropriate imagery. Please pick a new one. - Ubisoft Moderation Team

Well that's kind of my point, nothing is metioned about them and they were a complete mistery to me when I happened upon one. Then I unwittingly read your post...

I would have liked to find out what happens with them myself. Hence it being a spoiler, it spoiled part of it for me. It's pretty much the same as the spoiler in my post, it doesn't reveale any specifics, just some things that some would consider a spoiler in the same way your post was. Not too big a deal, just be careful what you post in the future.

As for posters, that's a good idea but they should be re-worked. There should only be a few and only in large meeting areas. Also, one should have to distract guards in the area to take them down.

Half way though sequence 3... Disappointed. Very. I actually got to the point where I decided it would be more fun to retire to the forums.

Follow me on Twitter / Add me on Xbox Live
    I take signature/avatar requests!

I literally just finished sequence 3 and I couldn't disagree with you more.

Finished sequence 3. I can't believe I paid 55 euros for this thing.
    <span class="ev_code_WHITE"> How hard is it to have some targets in your games? You know, it's called 'assassin's creed' for a reason. >.< Give me some damn assassinations.</span>

Verus nullus, omnis licitus.
    "Hopefully it [AC3] will make us feel like an ASSASSIN, not an errand boy that kills guards in between getting milk for his arthritic stepdad." - JoeyFogey

Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
    Finished sequence 3. I can't believe I paid 55 euros for this thing.
    <span class="ev_code_WHITE"> How hard is it to have some targets in your games? You know, it's called 'assassin's creed' for a reason. >.< Give me some damn assassinations.</span>
    I've finished the game. People who're having doubts before Sequence 5: Trust me, play the game.

The Vlad The Impaler mission is amazing. It's short, but sweet. Don't worry about the time limit either, you'll finish it with ease.
    "You're not ALLOWED up here!" ~Italian Rooftop Archer

Storyline is much better this time, it is a lot deeper and more complex thats all ill say on that!

The majority of combat is still too easy but I think the Janissaries are a big improvement and are a good step forward to making combat more challenging, so please have more guards like the Janissaries, they were brilliant to fight!

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast