Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback. [Do Not Post Spoilers!] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I'm confused about this killstreak feature they introduced since brotherhood. On one hand it makes combat look supremely awesome but on the other hand it decreases the difficulty. AC 2 combat was a lot harder. Lets hope they can find something great-looking yet not too easy in AC3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Pegasus haha Funny wich ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keeno1995 View Post
    finished today story is still realy short, bring back the massive storylines like ac2
    i absolutley agreeeeeee!!!!!

wait,wait, wait... wait...... wait. you can access Cappadoccia, or at least thats what I gather, you should be able to, if you look at your map, the row of ferries on the galata district isde on the far right after completing sequence seven there should be a new ferry that will take you to cappadoccia.
    also I agree with the not being able to access masyaf at all for free roam. if your gonna put a city in for more than one mission we should be albe to travle there, regularly.
    there should be better bomb missions, your right, i mean yes all you do with a bomb is throw them but why can't gaurds pick them up and throw them back or catch them and dispose of them instead of getting mad and walking over to push you around. more Ezio stuff should be added, the game was superb but it was too short for my taste... does any one agree?
    (this is a reply to a post on the firt page)

I agree naran 2 faction mission and not a single assassination cantract for ezio, why'd ubisoft give the recruits all the fun (after the main game of course)

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1997942 View Post
    wait,wait, wait... wait...... wait. you can access Cappadoccia, or at least thats what I gather, you should be able to, if you look at your map, the row of ferries on the galata district isde on the far right after completing sequence seven there should be a new ferry that will take you to cappadoccia.
    also I agree with the not being able to access masyaf at all for free roam. if your gonna put a city in for more than one mission we should be albe to travle there, regularly.
    there should be better bomb missions, your right, i mean yes all you do with a bomb is throw them but why can't gaurds pick them up and throw them back or catch them and dispose of them instead of getting mad and walking over to push you around. more Ezio stuff should be added, the game was superb but it was too short for my taste... does any one agree?
    (this is a reply to a post on the firt page)
    I agree. The lack of side missions made the game look like a malnourished person in terms of gametime. Also, I never noticed you can go back to capadoccia. Really?

AC3 possibly a combination of "Last of the Mohicans" and "The Patriot"? Really liking the look of AC3, the tomahawk looks awesome as long as Connor doesnt go on a rampage with it like we have experienced with Ezio and his weapons.

Connor's outfit looks really cool but I think he's lacking a Tri-corner hat which was the fashion at the time (1700s). A Tri-cornaer hat could make him blend in better than when hes wearing his hood which unfortunately as cool as it looks, does look conspicuous.

I hope the templars are a lot tougher this time round and that they are portrayed as more than just bad guys as not all templars are bad, some of them just have opposing views which puts into question how 'good' are the assassins?

Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    I agree. The lack of side missions made the game look like a malnourished person in terms of gametime. Also, I never noticed you can go back to capadoccia. Really?
    There is a ferry that can take you back there.
    It's been a while since I've played it, so I could be wrong, but I think it's the furthest East ferry in the Galata district.

My main problem with Revelations was the random events. It really sounded like they were going to be far more frequent and varied , so the end result was disappointing.
    I still loved the game, and I'll spend some time putting my thoughts together later.

Five things about AC3:
    1. I think combat should be more challenging. Stealth should always be easier than outright combat. I think that the various guard archetypes should only be able to be killed in very specific ways, but that variety in combat will come from seeing different combinations of archetypes. As a guideline, there should be at least one particular arrangement of archetypes that is seen as extremely difficult to defeat. So you can use them as a final bottle, or at least a difficult fight. With bombs, though, it is sooo easy to win any fight. Just smoke them, then drop poison. Repeat, because you can craft infinite bombs if you have the materials.

2. I would like to see more multiplayer bonuses from the single player. But not from the main quests, but from optional side quests and objectives. Not only is it a great reward for doing side quests, but it is a great incentive too, and it means that there will be more stuff to do once you've completed the actual game. They have to be pretty substantial rewards though; some emblems or achievements aren't going to cut it. Here are some ideas:
    -Earn an extra outfit or character for getting the master armor
    -Earn a bonus customization item (or two, or more) for completing the multiplayer templar quests (for that specific templar)
    -Earn an extra character for collecting all of the feathers/fragments/john han****'s quills (reward has to be pretty substantial since it takes a long time to collect all of them)
    -Earn an extra outfit or character for getting 100% sync on all of the story missions (since that option is optional, but should have a pretty good reward if someone spent their time doing it)
    -Earn something for renovating the entire city (or cities)
    -Earn something from the the mediterranean defense meta-game
    -Earn new weapons from completing the entire set of weapons
    -Earn new weapons from completing faction challenges
    *Note: I'm saying 'extra' on purpose--if every character is going to have 3 customization items in each category, these should add 1 more. Don't just wall off content you already planned to include.
    *The problem with single player rewards is that you can't really show them off. But you can show them off in multiplayer, making whatever rewards offered, a sign of prestige.

3. I think that you should have multiplayer bonuses from having achievements from previous games. Like in gears of war; it's also a great way to get people to buy old games, and to reward people who have been buying the various installments in this franchise. For example, if you got the level 50 achievement in ACB multiplayer, you would unlock the doctor in AC3. Or if you got the 100% sync achievement in ACR, you would unlock the renegade in AC3. The pre-order bonuses aren't really fair.

4. I think that guards should be able to use bombs, or counter bombs. There has to be some possible downside to using the bombs. Maybe the guards would see your bomb and run away if the see you throw it? Maybe you can't craft bombs while in combat or fleeing from guards? Maybe you can only carry one type of bomb at a time? Bombs render the factions pointless. So you have to keep one or the other, or give the bombs downsides.

5. More side missions! ACR had basically no side missions. One thing I really enjoyed about AC2 was all the side missions. Finished the game? More assassination missions unlocked. Go back and do the races and such that you missed. Let me beat up duccio! Come on guys! These are the things that made the games great and added character...and they were completely missing from ACR. Even ACB had them, in the form of faction missions. More faction missions would be nice too, if the factions are even going to be included, since bombs have rendered them pretty much useless.
    Last edited by Tragic Pixel; 03-06-2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: five things, not three

I want the AC3 much longer than the previous installments- around 40-50 hours of playing : if its possible

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast