Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Implausible headline of the day... | Forums

Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion, Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence. William Blake
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Um...what...?
    ------------------------------

AndyJWest - "Raaaid managed to get CloD to run on an NVidia 8500 GT - but then, he's Raaaid, and he is, shall we say, 'unorthodox'."

From the story to the way the article was written, it's very very strange.

Edit: I see. Read the report from 'The Local'.

That article so made my morning
    -----------

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war." -- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

GP, you never told me you knew how to operate a bulldozer.

"The young man, who was not identified, then dropped his pants, threw the puppy, and then fled"

Is this similar to "Choking the Minkey"? or Spanking the Chicken"? or some such thingamy bobbery?...a tradition perchance?

Or is it like "flipping the Bird"?
    <¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬>
    Und jetzt zu etwas voellig anderem...

[URL=http://luthier.

What's most implausible to me is that there are Hells Angels in Germany. European biker gangs? Seriously?

They're here (since the 70's) but as far as I know they are not quite so problematic as in N. America, but still problematic. I used to work for Billy Talbot in Toronto and although he and I got on well, in general I don't like bikers.

Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
    GP, you never told me you knew how to operate a bulldozer.
    I am a man of mystery, Pirsch

Originally posted by GoToAway:
    What's most implausible to me is that there are Hells Angels in Germany. European biker gangs? Seriously?
    Jup, mostly active in Germany and Scandinavia, the Hells Angels and the Banditos are quite a lot in the news for their criminal actions and gang wars. Lately a peace treaty between both groups made headlines. They are basicly Mafia material, living of prostitution,bouncers, illegal gambling, the traditional playing fields for such groups.

Usually, however, they are more percieved with a certain kind of czurious fascination then with a feeling of threat, mostly because they pretty much stick to their own underworld turf without involving people who would cause an outcry here.
    -----------

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war." -- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Originally posted by GoToAway:
    Hells Angels and Bandidos are battling it out with full force. There have been peole killed lately. They are said to be in control of considerable parts of the crime scene in some cities.

I have heared that the german chapters of the hells angles are very powerful and respected worldwide within the organisation.

Lately they signed a "truce" with Bandidos, but govt thinks this is a smoke screen and further tries to gang up on them.

P.S.: the guy who usually repairs my car.....is wearing a Hells Angel outfit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast