Thread: Don't worry. I sent the lead designer an email | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I saw his facebook and sent him an email.

I'm sure he'll fix everything by tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, okay..
    Thanks for making me laugh, bro.
    Sending an email to private address of game designer won't magically fix all the issues (most of which are caused by idiocy of the users, not the game).

Originally posted by SpectreSSV:

(most of which are caused by idiocy of the users, not the game).
    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, okay..
    Thanks for making me laugh, bro.

-.-

Guys be civil.. please...

Since some are connecting fine, it does kind of point to a local issue - in the other titles, many people have had over aggressive firewall software, which has stopped the game launcher starting the game, how ever, this does not mean it's always a local problem - so contacting support is the best way to know for sure.

If the game starts, and crashes to desktop - that's a different issue though.. ATI have / are going to release a hot fix for that issue - as far as I am aware, so make sure your drivers are upto date etc.

Either way - the best way to get it sorted - is via Support..

Start a support ticket - supply your system info to them, and they can most likely get you up and running..

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    Since some are connecting fine, it does kind of point to a local issue - in the other titles, many people have had over aggressive firewall software, which has stopped the game launcher starting the game..
    There is also a chance that they may have modified the hosts file in order to bypass DRM for a previous game.

Originally posted by swn32:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    Since some are connecting fine, it does kind of point to a local issue - in the other titles, many people have had over aggressive firewall software, which has stopped the game launcher starting the game..
    There is also a chance that they may have modified the hosts file in order to bypass DRM for a previous game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is that...

But I prefer to trust people not to be trying to do anything naughty..

BUT I will say - any crack for any other title, will not work on this game, so altering files may be the problem..

And that's not aimed at anyone - just for info, and remember talking about cracks and other downloads may get the thread locked or posts removed.. so I would rather We didn't start down that road...

I just hope you did not flame on the poor guy, he is probably sitting in a mansion readin and thinking.....who the hell is that?
    Kestrel: I owe you no explanation.