Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow-Acting Poison? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hey, I just have a quick question. Why would you want slow acting poison? What does it do? I mean, do you get more points compared to regular poison/ fast acting poison? And does fast acting poison get less points then both? Thanks.

The Reckoners.
    PSN: QuantumSheep1
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Poison = 200+
    Fast Poison = 100+
    Slow Poison = 300+

The Arma Dio Recondito
    Reckoners Clan

Banned
    Fast poison is actually 150.

Originally posted by Nick1021:
    Fast poison is actually 150.
    Strange. What would be the point of even doing the fast poison if you could get the 300 from a silent kill?

The Reckoners.
    PSN: QuantumSheep1

Originally posted by CharDude2010:
    Poison = 200+
    Fast Poison = 100+
    Slow Poison = 300+
    Poison lasts for 5 seconds.
    Fast Poison lasts for 3.5 seconds.
    Slow Poison lasts for 6.5 seconds.

Slow Poison is the best out of the three.

I found it a little silly that Fast Poison (Level 49) is worse than the regular Poison (Level 29) even though there's 20 levels between the two.

For a level 49 ability, I would have thought it would have kept the point total of regular Poison.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

Banned
    If I used fast poison I only would use it for varieties. Since it counts as a different poison.

But I see a few people using fast poison in manhunt. But I personally wouldn't use it. It's a waste of a slot and a 90 second cooldown JUST for an extra 150 points. And their is still the risk of losing it.

i don't know since i haven't used poison yet. but i assume just because you poison them doesn't mean they are dead till they actually die. the fast poison at the expense of some points kills them off faster so you can get to your next target.

just my idea.

Fast poison is better for Wanted if you are going after a target that has multiple pursuers. Slow is better for games like Alliance and Manhunt where you shouldn't have to worry about someone killing your poisoned target.

Banned
    Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:
    i don't know since i haven't used poison yet. but i assume just because you poison them doesn't mean they are dead till they actually die. the fast poison at the expense of some points kills them off faster so you can get to your next target.

just my idea.
    Yes. But it's not worth it. Just 150 points. Hard to do. 90 second cooldown. And just so they die 2.5 seconds less.

Banned
    Originally posted by GSLunatick:
    Fast poison is better for Wanted if you are going after a target that has multiple pursuers. Slow is better for games like Alliance and Manhunt where you shouldn't have to worry about someone killing your poisoned target.
    No, what I tend to do is I poison him and go a little bit back. Not enough for him to stun you and enough for him to kill you. Now just keep following him and if you see someone run up to him just kill him quickly. And you will probably also get a focus bonus (just as much as the fast poison anyway).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast