Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Globalization= World Peace? | Forums

Originally posted by SkyRaptor_RUS:
    found it http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=8KvC_NDlHoI
    Ah yes that is it! Here is another one also from at the UN I believe.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=148117913243233...91SMLWLI74rALF5P CuCw
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by dynex811:
    yup..this means only 1 thing - ALIENS DO EXIST. I've always belived in them but after this speach I'm ever more sure of it. Why i the world would president of United States say these things in United Nations during the Cold War/ Looks like there was a possible war with martians
    LOl but I read once in the newspaper that actually cold war never existed and that current bad relations are not real. it's a fake to draw away people attention that alien are already here and Russia and America are fighting them o_O

For Mother Russia!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dynex811:
    yup..this means only 1 thing - ALIENS DO EXIST. I've always belived in them but after this speach I'm ever more sure of it. Why i the world would president of United States say these things in United Nations during the Cold War/ Looks like there was a possible war with martians
    LOl but I read once in the newspaper that actually cold war never existed and that current bad relations are not real. it's a fake to draw away people attention that alien are already here and Russia and America are fighting them o_O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Now that is a bit silly... would be a hell of an act to put up cause a lot of the world believes in the whole cold war Who knows though. I can't say they don't exist because the universe and all that it holds is to large and vast to ever confirm for a fact it doesn't.

Originally posted by CrimsonMonk:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkyRaptor_RUS:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dynex811:
    LOl but I read once in the newspaper that actually cold war never existed and that current bad relations are not real. it's a fake to draw away people attention that alien are already here and Russia and America are fighting them o_O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Now that is a bit silly... would be a hell of an act to put up cause a lot of the world believes in the whole cold war Who knows though. I can't say they don't exist because the universe and all that it holds is to large and vast to ever confirm for a fact it doesn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    not only universe is endless but our own oceans are less explored then space. I'm also sure that many UFO that are seen over oceans actually come from beneath. The good exaple - kvakers. ever heard of them? They look like Calimari-shaed biomechanic submarines (5-50m long)and make strange sounds like frogs. I don't know how they are called in English but they are called Kvakers because in Russian frogs make "kva kva" sounds..not "grebeb" like in English

P.S. In 200 there was a cool RTS game called Sumbrine Titans. it looks like game designers were impressed with these kvaker stories so they made alien submarines that look exactly as witnesses say kvakers do

For Mother Russia!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CrimsonMonk:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SkyRaptor_RUS:

LOL Now that is a bit silly... would be a hell of an act to put up cause a lot of the world believes in the whole cold war Who knows though. I can't say they don't exist because the universe and all that it holds is to large and vast to ever confirm for a fact it doesn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    not only universe is endless but our own oceans are less explored then space. I'm also sure that many UFO that are seen over oceans actually come from beneath. The good exaple - kvakers. ever heard of them? They look like Calimari-shaed biomechanic submarines (5-50m long)and make strange sounds like frogs. I don't know how they are called in English but they are called Kvakers because in Russian frogs make "kva kva" sounds..not "grebeb" like in English

P.S. In 200 there was a cool RTS game called Sumbrine Titans. it looks like game designers were impressed with these kvaker stories so they made alien submarines that look exactly as witnesses say kvakers do

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that is very true. In fact about thirty minutes before I came on here I was watching a History Channel program about USO's (Unidentified Submerged Objects.) It talked alot about sightings people have had. Shag Harbour is one well known incident.

Banned
    you do realise it looks eerily similar to a squid

Originally posted by crazy_monnkey:
    you do realise it looks eerily similar to a squid
    that's what I was trying to tell you. I forget english squid word. LOL me. Yes the most important thing is these "kvakers" look for some reason like our ocean creatures.

For Mother Russia!

define world peace?

if you mean an end to all conflicts, then no its not possible.

if you mean an end to all major conflicts.... well that... MIGHT be possible.... for a short time.

even if the entire planted united, there will always be those people who want to go agianst it all, who disagree. while most of the time these problems are minor and can be overlooked, there will however, be those people who believe that the best course of action is violence, wich is our main problem. even if we unite, we will still have never ending terrorist attacks
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
    In the words of a Tiger Ace:
    "The Tiger is worth 10 of your shermans. The problem is, you always have 11"
    We are the tactical gaming community... L

Banned
    the only way for world almost somewhat kindof peace would be if it was done by force

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast