Thread: So what about this next mission after second one? | Forums

I don't want to waste my time passing ACT1 Mission 2 again... so... what should i do to be able to pass to next mission after completing that one? The only thing i can do is to go to main menu after that...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't want to waste my time passing ACT1 Mission 2 again... so... what should i do to be able to pass to next mission after completing that one? The only thing i can do is to go to main menu after that...

Make sure you press continue, instead of play mission on the mission selection screen.

If you select play mission, it launches it as a stand alone mission and you are brought back to the menu after your done.

Banned
    Have you patched to 1.02 yet? if not, Do so and I think, this problem goes away. If so... GRIN, how's about fixing this issue in the next patch?

Patch doesnt fix that.

Yeah I got this all ****ed up too once but I fixed it. I just reinstalled the game and kept the savegames from the start of mission 1 & 2. Then I patched the game to 1.02 and played through mission 2 all again and voilá. I went on