Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Altair's Armour in AC3? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

I know Assassin's Creed 3 is just in the pipelines and nothing has been announced aside from the Brotherhood expansion coming late 2010, but i was on the Assassin's Creed wiki, reading up on the Altair Armour and the following bit got me thinking:

"In any case, the armors location during Desmond's time is not clear. But given the armor's unbreakable nature, if Desmond is ever able to find this armor set; he will be able to use it as bullet-proof armor."

So at a rough guess, Ezio is buried in it, so it got me thinking the bullet proof armour would be a must have in Desmond's 2012 quest, so he would probably collect seals or bits of map which after so many pieces would locate the casket of Ezio (assuming The order of assassin's moved the Casket to the states some period following the events of Ezio's adventures) and after opening the casket wears Altair's Armour.

I know, to much time on my hands
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That would be awesome, but wearing a centuries-old set of armor while walking down the street is sure to turn heads, exactly what you don't want. Maybe it'll be adapted to a more modern-looking thing.
    ----------------------------------
    Originally said by Kestrel:
    No luck for you...Criminal dog.

I agree, ancient armour would definitely give Desmond away and as you said maybe someone like Shaun or Lucy could make it more modern, or Desmond could wear it underneath his hoodie.

That's actually an interesting idea finding his armor. But I don't think they're in the us. We've never seen out side so they could be anywhere in the world

Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
    That's actually an interesting idea finding his armor. But I don't think they're in the us. We've never seen out side so they could be anywhere in the world
    I opened a thread about that a while ago..
    *spoilers, i guess*...
    given that all the signs in the safehouse are written in italian and if you look outside the windows, the archeticture is very similar to florence's. they're definetly in italy, ubisoft just wanted us to find out on our own.

To the above, that's right, and even the signs in the parking garage in Abstergo are similar.

Now, since they say they're going north, and it'll be a long ride, they could end up in a number of countries, notably Germany or France. We don't know where Eizo's body turned up after the game, so it is a possibility.

I think Abstergo is in Rome to be more exact inside the Vatican.

well Desmond will be in the brotherhood expansion, maybe Ubi will give us another hint in that one...

@Datashocker: Kestrel's best quote! lol he's my favorite agent to play as

Originally posted by sgt_brent
    If I told you, then I'd have to mark and execute you..

Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
    @Datashocker: Kestrel's best quote! lol he's my favorite agent to play as
    Lol, me too, he's awesome, with his Russian accent and whatnot. If I were to be gay for someone, it would be him.

*cough*
    ----------------------------------
    Originally said by Kestrel:
    No luck for you...Criminal dog.

Originally posted by MetalX2010:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
    I opened a thread about that a while ago..
    *spoilers, i guess*...
    given that all the signs in the safehouse are written in italian and if you look outside the windows, the archeticture is very similar to florence's. they're definetly in italy, ubisoft just wanted us to find out on our own. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sorry relative newbie to the forums, I just figured that things didn't look quite right especially since everyone had an accent.

Though I don't think they're in the Vatican itself. Wouldn't suprise me if they were near there though.
    I'm laying odds that given that they said "cabin in the mountains" and "up north" either the Tuscan moutains (near Rene La'Cheatau) or the Baverian mountains.
    I actually like the Rene La'Chatau idea, as that region is tied into the Templar/Mason myth fairly tightly. (google templars, masons, and holy grail conspircy)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast