Thread: What Vehicles would you want in Far Cry 3 | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I know there is a wishlist topic but i feel this is more focused in one area.

This topic is for vehicles you would like to see in Far Cry 3. According to Ubisoft it will take place in Africa again. So just suggest cool vehicles you would want. I might add them to the front page also.

What Vehicles i want:

Stryker APC

Just a personnel carrier with a .50 caliber machine gun for armoured protection instead of the normal open vehicles.

Huey Attack Chopper

I think the next game will have low flying vehicles. Nothing serious like jets and stuff. But in multiplayer it would be fun to have this helicopter. Could hold 2 in bay which each have a mounted 50 caliber machine gun. And a pilot and copilot. Could be good for support.

More Civilian Vehicles.

Something tells me the next game if its in africa will take place around south africa in some more populated and richer areas. So hopefully there will be better cars to drive and it wont be that regular speed that almost all the cars share.

Drug Cartel Dirtbike

This is an offroad Drug runners dirtbike. It is modded to go faster but also has less weight so its unstable and has no damage resistance. Can carry 2 people but its fastest with 1 person. Good for a quick getaway. That is a Stock Suzuki RM-250 in the picture if your wondering.

Now feel free to add vehicles you would like to see in Far Cry 3.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

A stryker would cost way to much for guerillas or mercenaries like the ones in FC2.maybe an an older APC.I'd definetly like to see a Huey or Dirt bike.maybe an BMW or KTM enduro bike.
    what I want to see is M3 Halftrack or a Willis jeep.
    The bla-bla-blas are coming!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NICE SOLID HELICOPTER. Adding this new type of ransport would open up lots of diferent ways to combat a situation. BUT BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE A VERY BIG ADVANTAGE, MAKE IT SO IF YOU BUY IT IT WILL COST ALOT, AND IF IS GUARDED, MAKE IT HEVILY GUARDED. IT WOULD ALSO BE COOL IF YOU COULD ORDER MOST OF YOU VEHICLES TO A MAIN BASE OF SAFE AREA YOU CONTROLE, AND MAKE IT SO ITS NOT DELIVERED IN AN INSTANT.

Any. Not bothered - so long as they go faster and don't show as doing 90 mph when they are actually doing 30 mph - maybe faulty Afican instruments??

Something you can customize, like add makeshift armour and stuff, a jeep or land rover, something sturdy like that. Definitely want to see the dirt bike and huey though, maybe some sort of light attack chopper too, or a huey with rockets. And as for the stryker, maybe something more like a M113 (vietnam apc). Really, they should take inspiration from the vehicles in Mercenaries 2: world in flames. I just can't seem to get away from that game... I know it's a bit dull and broken, but it has so much... Heart.

Anyway, good choices, but like others say; more variety, more speed, less repairs.

Vehicles would be a pretty cool addition. If there was a heliicopter it could be played just like in Battlefield where you fly out of the playable zone you die. I don't know what the new engine can cope with tho. Definitely a cool thing to have in-game - especially in multiplayer. I think the main core of the game is more to do with surviving as a a gun-fighter/mercenary. Its easy for us to point out what other games have to offer but surely Far Cry should stick to its routes. If it does that - it will always be respected as having its own peculiarities and not just another FPS shooter trying to make a fast buck.

All the vehicles from fc2 , jetski's , hovercraft . No airplanes , seriously 8 v 8 matches with choppers? No.

​FarCry 3 has reached for the sky , grabbed it and tore it down and replaced the sky itself.

I want to see civilian pickup trucks armed with mounted machine guns, aka "technicals"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_%28vehicle%29

They would be pretty similar to the pre-existing Assault Trucks but look and feel more makeshift and "rebel-y"

I wouldn't mind some civilian vehicles for like urban maps.

I don't care, as long as they bother to add them in user maps