Thread: Splinter Cell Double Agent (Xbox 360 controller issue) | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hello, I cannot seem to get my xbox 360 controller to work with this game. The game just will NOT recognize it. I have 1.02 patch for the game and the latest driver for the controller from Microsoft website.

How can I make the controller work with this game? It is a wired xbox 360 controller

-Thanks
    -Sam
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello, I cannot seem to get my xbox 360 controller to work with this game. The game just will NOT recognize it. I have 1.02 patch for the game and the latest driver for the controller from Microsoft website.

How can I make the controller work with this game? It is a wired xbox 360 controller

-Thanks
    May I ask why you would want to use an Xbox controller for the game. Aiming is slower and gameplay is harder

I only needed to set mine up for Multiplayer.

Plug the controller into your PC, and it should just start working as soon as you enter into the gameplay in Iceland.
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

There should be a settings menu on the homepage of the game, if it hasn't picked it up then try to change the options there to get it too, and make sure the single light is lit up on your xbox controller when its plugged into your computer, if its not the software isnt installed correctly, i had issues with this, i installed it and it didnt work, i had to go to my computer, properties, hardware, device manager and find the xbox controller one, usually has a yellow ? on it, i had to right click it and find the driver FOLDER -usually in ur program files saying something like xbox controller- and it got it and lit right up like christmas, sometimes when you plug it in it will ask to install the software automatically or locate the folder yourself.