Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA Sports games | Forums

I've been playing EA Sports games for years, and this year is no exception (mainly single-player thus far, though).

Of the EA Sports games I currently have (all on the PC), I used each game's Create-A-Player option and am currently the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in Madden NFL 2005, a starting forward with the San Jose Earthquakes in FIFA Soccer 2005, the starting point guard for the Golden State Warriors in NBA Live 2005, and will become the first-line center for the San Jose Sharks in NHL 2005 once that game's downloadable Create-A-Player option is available).

Do any of you also play EA Sports games? If so, which ones?

-G
    ---------------------------------
    - What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef...

- Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights do make an airplane.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nope, but i did just beat the Urbz in the City which is an EA title, lol. I used to play NHL Hockey, but that was a long time ago and only to play with my BF of the time who was a hockey player~

That's cool.

EA recently emailed me an online Birthday Gift Certificate (as my birthday will be during this coming week... I'm old ) to be used for the purchase of EA Sports game from their online store.

If I do use it, should I use it on MVP Baseball 2004, on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005, or on another EA Sports game?

-G
    - What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef...

tiger woods is good. i also enjoy playing fifa at my friend's place as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goodsport:
    That's cool.

EA recently emailed me an online Birthday Gift Certificate (as my birthday will be during this coming week... I'm old ) to be used for the purchase of EA Sports game from their online store.

If I do use it, should I use it on _MVP Baseball 2004_, on _Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005_, or on another EA Sports game?

-G <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get Tiger Woods or NBA Live. Don't get MVP, not because it isn't good (it rocks) but because 2005 is coming in the springtime.
    --------
    Tim

Thanks for the help, everyone!

I've heard really good things about MVP Baseball 2004, but as the next version is right around the corner, I'll hold off from buying that. I'll instead go with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 and create myself in that game as well.

-G

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Valkyrie FD:
    Nope, but i did just beat the Urbz in the City which is an EA title, lol. I used to play NHL Hockey, but that was a long time ago and only to play with my BF of the time who was a hockey player~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I would OWN you at EA hockey games. Just give me the 'Yotes and I'd be throwing pucks past you like Lemieux on crack.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Of the EA Sports games I currently have (all on the PC), I used each game's Create-A-Player option and am currently the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in Madden NFL 2005, a starting forward with the San Jose Earthquakes in FIFA Soccer 2005, the starting point guard for the Golden State Warriors in NBA Live 2005, and will become the first-line center for the San Jose Sharks in NHL 2005 once that game's downloadable Create-A-Player option is available). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm now also a participant on the PGA Tour in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005.

Even moreso than the other EA Sports games, this game let me create myself to look almost exactly like me, right down to the dark t-shirts, jeans and black sports shoes... it's uncanny.

-G

Right now I'm playing Madden NFL 2005 Collector's Edition and NBA Live 2005. I suck at Madden but I'm good at Live. If you wanna play me, add Gamemaster77 to your EA Messenger. Oh yeah, we're talking PS2 here (sorry I dont have an Xbox).
    --------
    Tim

The only sports games I really like are NHL games, and EA dropped the ball again. ESPN has had two years now of upper hand in that category. Even though this years ESPN isnt too much better than last years (actually I think last years was better) it still plays much much better than EA's.

As for Baseball games (my favorite sport GO CUBBIES) no game has ever really captured the feel of the game imo. The Slugfest games are fun but thats about as close as it comes. I tried the Ultimate Baseball Online for a bit, but it still needs a lot of work. I'd love to get a good 9 man team together for that game once its dialed in but don't see that happenin any time soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast