Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Update Packs | Forums

Any future plans for new update packs like in the original Vegas where we had a Red and Black update packs with new maps...really new maps
    and weapons, etc??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Any future plans for new update packs like in the original Vegas where we had a Red and Black update packs with new maps...really new maps
    and weapons, etc??

LOL don't think there will be any more patches that actually fix anything. The patches if any will just be making the game more of a run and gun game. Every patch that has come out has made it less and less of a tactical game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zack991:
    LOL don't think there will be any more patches that actually fix anything. The patches if any will just be making the game more of a run and gun game. Every patch that has come out has made it less and less of a tactical game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?, I didn't know High Stakes made it more run n gun.

All the factors that make us human... can kill us.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Techbone:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zack991:
    LOL don't think there will be any more patches that actually fix anything. The patches if any will just be making the game more of a run and gun game. Every patch that has come out has made it less and less of a tactical game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?, I didn't know High Stakes made it more run n gun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It was UBI last ditch effort to get the hardcore fans they screwed over back. Because these kiddies who they catered to are now leaving them for the next hot thing that we said was going to happen. If you think high stakes is anything close to what R6 used to be you have a lot to learn and is an insult to the players they told to fu&* off. You remember their statement that they will no longer do a hardcore version of R6 anymore and what would you call this attempt. It is like you finding your GF screwing another guy and her telling you she does not need you anymore. Then to come back and say I never meant what I said. Then she starts to tell you I got you a present to prove my love to you. In both of these problems they are both money hungry *****s. They made their beds now let the mother ^*#@*'S sleep in it. They are trying to salvage what they have left.

Guess if its laughable to you I should look else where soon as I am already a 20 Elite with nothing else to show for it...didnt know where their heads were at in that respect....just give ing up number ranks and no other type of candy for us....boo...hoo. I was at least hoping maybe for Rainbow Six The Middle East...

Greatest analogy I have ever read!

Really?, I didn't know High Stakes made it more run n gun.[/QUOTE] It was UBI last ditch effort to get the hardcore fans they screwed over back. Because these kiddies who they catered to are now leaving them for the next hot thing that we said was going to happen. If you think high stakes is anything close to what R6 used to be you have a lot to learn and is an insult to the players they told to fu&* off. You remember their statement that they will no longer do a hardcore version of R6 anymore and what would you call this attempt. It is like you finding your GF screwing another guy and her telling you she does not need you anymore. Then to come back and say I never meant what I said. Then she starts to tell you I got you a present to prove my love to you. In both of these problems they are both money hungry *****s. They made their beds now let the mother ^*#@*'S sleep in it. They are trying to salvage what they have left.[/QUOTE]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by s4lm0:
    Guess if its laughable to you I should look else where soon as I am already a 20 Elite with nothing else to show for it...didnt know where their heads were at in that respect....just give ing up number ranks and no other type of candy for us....boo...hoo. I was at least hoping maybe for Rainbow Six The Middle East...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's another thing that bugs me, they have to make you earn rank to unlock weapons or maps to keep you playing the game. It's a cheap way to keep people playing because they skipped out on game play and story. The original game never made you earn rank to unlock anything, you played it because it was a challenge to beat and you felt good when you did it. If you're worried about you losing all this rank then you really miss the reason why they put it in there. It is just as bad as the stupid achievements they put in the 360 games and the ONLY reason they are there is because they cut corners on the game. So by itself the game would not even be worth playing. People work hard only to get the achievements because they like the feeling of getting to a goal. Company's no longer makes games tough or to the same strict quality. So that when you do beat the game you feel good about it.

i wish they would let us know if they are working on any more map packs. i know that many people on my friendslist including me are ready to trade the game in and get as much change as we can.

why would they tell us that? It's not like they've been very forthcoming in any of the previous installments of Rainbow. You'll know when it releases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast