Thread: Ice level | Forums

That level was crazy hard anyone get through that level with a good score?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I assume you're talking about the "Secret Mission" through the twisting ice maze to get to the heavy water plant? I hate this one. Do a search of posts on the forum though and you'll find some folks have managed to accomplish it. Others detest this mission.

Amen to that

I hate this level! Im almost ready to stop playing it. Is there a cheat so I can just get past it? I liked the game and would hate to quit playing it. Im able to fly it without crashing but I always run out of time. I can never get past the part where he says "Be careful It gets tight up here". Someone please help.

Trust me I now how u feel I had trouble too. Just keep trying u will eventually get there I did it with out any cheat code just lots of time playing it. trust me I have beat the game and I am a Colonel let me know if you still need help I am glad to help a fellow pilot in need.

Colonel Johnboy

If you'd rather just pass on that mission and unlock all the other missions (and planes)you can use this cheat:

While in the main menu, hold the + and - buttons on the Wii remote at the same time while pushing the numbers 1,2,1,2,1.

regards,
    Capt.R

"Top Secret" has got to be the level that requires the most fancy flying of any of the games (I know, obvious). Surprisingly, I managed to beat it in about 2 hours of repeated tries (Better than Rabaul, took me months to beat that one). So, anyways, when I finally did beat it, I managed to get an ace rating. I guess as long as you can beat the times to get through the fjord, and you are a good air fighter at the end, then you can get ace rating. So glad on the first try, god knows took long enough to beat it. Also, go through at top speed, I know it seems suicidal, but it's the only way to beat the clocks. avoid the follow camera because if it latches to a ground target you'll crash. Just keep trying, you'll make it eventually. (Joystick on a PC helps)

This is the worst and most frustrating level on ba1 but I got it eventually after crashing more than 10x

Quote Originally Posted by uncletiki View Post
    I hate this level! Im almost ready to stop playing it. Is there a cheat so I can just get past it? I liked the game and would hate to quit playing it. Im able to fly it without crashing but I always run out of time. I can never get past the part where he says "Be careful It gets tight up here". Someone please help.
    There is a cheat (i'm not sure if its for PC) that, after pressing a series of buttons, unlocks all planes & missions. I forgot what the sequence was though