Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: How to install and run Far Cry | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Well, for some reason, I ended up being able to install it to \farcry (instead of \farcry\bin32). Now, I'm not sure if this worked or not because while it was installing, I saw your post and went ahead and did that as well. But one way or another, it's at 1.4.

Thanks a bunch!

XBL: masterch13f
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello I have a problem. I love far cry but when i try to run the game it says Insert Correct CD-DVD ROM and i tryed to crack it and stuff but it still says that. Please help me... Thank you

Originally posted by Goodkupo:
    I bought the jewel case retail version of Far Cry. It came pre-patched on version 1.1. The game works fine untill I installed patch 1.3. It wont get past the splash screen. Im using the latest catatlyst drivers and i even used old drivers to try to get it working. I tried patch 1.31 and 1.33, still nothing.I really want to play the mutiplayer aspect of Far Cry but I cant do that without having to patch it to the latest version.
    darude_yg@hotmail.com

user name and password does it want?

hi please help i would really like if some one gaves me a few tips when i put the cd. in and agree to accept the license agreement i keep click next and next to install adobe reader 6.0.1 nothing happens its good but then when i go next it comes with this error-1603 fatal error during installation please help me please thanks,...,.,.,.,

there who are willing to share user name and password for the installation process far cry?!

thanks

after instlling the far cry 2 in my lapi,when i press the ****on 4 play far cry 2,its asking me the key...please help me out.......

headjob - when you install it, if you already have a higher Directx and Adobe don't click on the boxes, just press 'next'. You can install the latest versions of both for free online.

far cry work with windows 7?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011