Thread: Sayajin is steamin! | Forums

Hi gang,

I am all for equal opportunity, but what i just read made me mad ! Ubi is thinking of making RS2 for Sony and MS after Natal/motion stick is out. I will admit I am a fanboy of the Wii, but I had Sony for since 1997. 10 good years I say. They have some amazing games like MGS, Castlevania, ETC..., but I just got sick of them. They got too big of heads in my opinon. 600 dollars for a game console?!?!? that is arrogance with a capital A. MS just plain sucks! Ninja Gaiden and Gears of War were the only worth while games on the XBox. I say, if they are going to port RS2 to the other console, I say let us have some of there franchises. Who wouldn't want to see a Metal gear on Wii? Ubi proved stealth action games can work on the Wii, take a look at Tenchu. I also want a new Castlevania. not a Versus action Castlevania game,(whatever the heck that means.) Also I dare not ask but, I want Bionic Commando to come home back to Nintendo. Who knows what the future brings, but I am tired of the developers pushing "kids" games on the Wii. It is like they only want the "good" titles to go to XBox or PS#. I understand they have better grapics and sound, but we all chose the Wii for a diffrent reason, Gameplay! RS2 is hopefully going to break the mold and finally us grown-ups can get the games we want.
    later
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I know that I was disapointed by Ubisoft for even talking about possibly ending Red Steel exclusivity on the Wii. Do they want to anger all of their fans before the game comes out. I can't wait for the next iteration of the Wii to have HD. Then they have no reason to take their games to other systems.

Well i guess it really depends on how well RS2 is selling on the Wii.

Fact is. They would sell more games if it was a Multiplattform game.

Especially Ubisoft isn't very keen to plattform exclusive content, apart from Splinter Cell maybe.

But a franchise like Redsteel to me will be allways closely related to Nintendo. From the dissapointing controls of the first game, to the jaw drop when the second game was unveiled.

Anyway, I don't think Ubisoft helped the PR with this move. If the game ends up on the PS3, I will buy it there with the Sony Wand.

I think that this was a big mistake for Ubisoft at this time. The Wii is already short on third-party exclusives and Wii owners hold on to what they have. We don't have Assasins Creed, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six Vegas, and a handful of other titles. Please let us keep Red Steel!

Thank God I finally have some people who agree w/ me. The guys I work with all have 360's or PS3. They all thought I made a huge mistake by getting the Wii and I tell them everyday it was one of the best choices I've made. I may soud like a total hater. I will re-itterate, Sony does have a great product, but what about the PS4 or PS5. it is basically the same s$%^ with enhancements. Plus there egos are over inflated. Don't get me started on 360 . I still want a MGS, better Castlevania or Bionic Commando!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have these forums to connect gamers to developers and other gamers, but will Ubisoft realize the potential of our interaction. If they really care about their consumers, then they should rethink what they are doing at the moment. Screwing us on multiplayer and possibly the next sequel might dissolve our loyalty. Bad move.

I agree with u all the way sayajin.
    On all the game-ranking sites all the highest scored wii games are the mature games, I just wish devs would realize this, and stop looking at the wii's player demographic as a bunch of pre-schoolers.

The Wii has the potential to be the best. and to me it is.

If the wii loses out RS3 because ubi's to absorbed in natal and the ps3 stick (or whatever that is???)
    It will be a sad sad sad day.

Mature games are a good way to appeal to gamers that grew up playing video games years ago. Taking one of our only semi-mature titles away from the Wii is a way of saying that they do not care about us. They haven't really said that they would abandon the Wii version if they made the sequel multiplatform, but we have to assume that they would spend most of their time and money making Natal work with it.

The Wii is more than just a family console. We all agree on this. Reviews say that hard-core gamers are only on PS3 or 360. What is more hardcore than acually being in the freaking game!. Wii was the first to do this. I look at Sony and Microsoft like I do the Pussycat Dolls. They have a catchy beat, addicting beats and enough eye-candy to give your optics diabetes. unfortunatly they probably have no substance. We have all been doing the same thing for over 30 years, same old control stick w/ buttons. Sony and MS are finally seeing the technology for what it is and unfortunatly they have some scary good ideas. The Wii is still tops though. When it all comes down Thankfully some good of-age games are coming out like Metroid: other M, Resident Evil darkside chron. and of course RS2. I just hope one day the Wii can fairly compete with them. later guys ttyl

thank you sayaijin xbox 360/PS3 have call of duty modern warfare, halo, uncharted, grand theft auto, assassins' creed, section 8, batman arkham asylum, infamous... you get the point WE NEED THIS SICK GAME i'm tired of having only a couple of the good games for wii and it be being called a "family" console sayaijin thank you for speaking OUR minds we need MORE good wii exclusive games, not less