Thread: to buy or not to buy?? | Forums

ok well look I read some topics in this forum about GRAW 1: that it sucks and to many bugs and stuff so is this game still worth it well I don't know for sure but I only played it once by a friend it was hard for me cus i wasn't prepared for so many things to remember on the keyboard. but I'm still a hardcore fan of the GR series even though just like many of you I was pissed that GR 2 was cancelled. but I still want to buy this game if or when I'll get a new PC. so do you recomend this game yes or no??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Well, you pretty much answered you own question but, ok... I'll play

Seeing as how you can get the game for as low as 10 bucks now a days, I'll say go for it. also, since you don't have a PC yet, by the time you do, it may be 4.99 so... more reason to buy it.

yes thats true by the time that i get a new PC its going tobe 5 bucks ^^ but who cares i'm happy with that the lower the price it better it gets or something like that XD

Or wait another 2-3 weeks and get GRAW 2!

Originally posted by Titanium_Gold:
    Or wait another 2-3 weeks and get GRAW 2!
    nah... I only like to play the game to follow the story line. if I don't follow the story line i'll get bored ^^

Apart from looking at the forums you should talk to guys that play the game on a regular basis, some of them post in here, but some also have there own sites.

I must admit if I had not bought GRAW I and was thinking about it I would waite for II to come out, it has more options in game than Graw I has.

even though I have played it once it already has to many options ^^' but who cares right I don't own the game

Here is a simple solution for me.

Wait to get your new PC, then buy GRAW 1 and GRAW 2, and by the time you get around to beating them, MAYBE they will have a GRAW 3, and you can buy it.