Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New editor mod, including particles, (2.9.2011 Update) | Forums

So here's a little bit of something i created in cooperation with Janne252, the most advanced map editor mod for now, with 66 custom texture layers by Janne252, and particles by me (Total listing: Flies, Waterfalls (Small, Medium, Large), Waterfall Crashes (Small, Medium, Large), Waves (Small, Medium, Large), Smokes (Small, Medium). The mod also includes a launcher for fast swapping between normal- and mod files and starting the game and the editor, making changing mods easier and faster.

The mod can be used to add a lot life into your maps, also it gives you a lot more freedom. Read more & download!

Update:
    [img]http://janne252.com/images/new_****.jpg[/img]

SWEET ! thank you

Thanks guys, very much appreciated!

So, i stumbled upon fixing the AI player awareness, the fix will be featured in the next release of the mod. (I will post here when it's released, expect a release in ~1 week.)
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/V90qJN4RlzQ

Fantastic mod, really loving the particle effects! Can the AI move around or do they remain stationary?

Originally posted by Xeye101:
    Fantastic mod, really loving the particle effects! Can the AI move around or do they remain stationary?
    They will remain stationary in this version, i'm working on creating some kind of a navigation thing, though.

Originally posted by razorfinnish:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xeye101:
    They will remain stationary in this version, i'm working on creating some kind of a navigation thing, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great looking forward to it thankyou

I'm interested in this, when it gets done.

So, I was wondering, how this was coming along, any update razor?

Updated, new objects including: Weapon shop & storage buildings, a single door urban safehouse, the fences surrounding Pala and a few other locations in singleplayer, some bottles, a non-syncing barrel, a invisible collision block, the bus from singleplayer bus stations.

Thanks for the sandstorms. They fit well in Valkyrie Surf & Trench Town.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast