Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many missile plane carry? | Forums

How could I forgot to ask this question. How many mssiles will each plane have - like in real life around 10 or HAWX will have around 80 missiles like those AC planes?

For Mother Russia!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm wondering about this also, put it in the Q&A thread
    [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/silentstriderm/***udome.jpg[/IMG]

I hope we don't run out of missiles. FOR ULTIMATE BOMBING!!! MYAHAHAHAHA
    Die if you can't fly.

Personally, I already have Ace Combat, so I hope HAWX is more realistic and more deliberately paced. I don't want 50+ missiles on my aircraft.

Given the Tom Clancy series' record for staying closer to "simulation" while keeping things fun, I have high hopes for this game.

Oh what are you gonna use machineguns? Where's the fun in that?
    Die if you can't fly.

At least 25 sidewinders. In a screenshot where the HUD is visible it has a counter in the lower left hand corner that says, AIM8 Sidewinder - 25

Originally posted by SkylarScaling:
    Given the Tom Clancy series' record for staying closer to "simulation" while keeping things fun, I have high hopes for this game.
    Haven't been around in a while, huh?

i want a realistic loadout, i didnt buy ace combat because having 100 missles kills the game experience for me.

umm yeah for the guy that doesnt think that guns only matches are fun in the air, they are fun, and they take alot more skill than the ol fire and forget method. the ammo payload absolutely has to be realistic, thats what keeps the tension so high in good flight games, you have to make all the right decisions, execute all maneuvers precisely, and be smart with your resources. thats what a good flight game is all about.

Originally posted by SkyRaptor_RUS:
    How could I forgot to ask this question. How many mssiles will each plane have - like in real life around 10 or HAWX will have around 80 missiles like those AC planes?
    They had better not have a ridiculous number of missles like AC.
    Kontract Killaz

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast