Thread: Assassins Creed:Brotherhood ubisoft Game luncher | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Hello.

I bought the game when I came into it it shows me this: Ubisoft Game luncher

[edit:image removed due to size]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there,

You need to do as it says - reinstall the game or the launcher.

The icon you are clicking on, is not the one to start the game - you should have a different icon.

You may be able to reinstall the Ubi Launcher by looking in the Support folders in the location you installed it too - it normally puts the installer in there too.

For further help - remember you can also contact Ubisoft Support.

ubisoft Game luncher
    I do not have the file Ubisoft Game luncher

It should have been installed when you installed the game.

To start the game however - you should have a normal icon for the game - called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - you click that and it starts the launcher.

If your running Windows 7 - check the listing in 'Games' on the start menu.

If you can't find it - check the support folders for it, or re-install the game.

I have installed re-filled twice and it does not work ..

Unhappy

hi gyz I have installed assassin creed brotherhood and there is no ubisoft game launcher and when i start the game i says u have to play in offline mood i have did every thing but nothing happen , i cannot connect to uplay and cant play multilayer help!
    Sorry for bad English

Hi,I am Gaurav & I am from India.I order for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood PC game from flipkart.com & I got that game 3 day's ago but that game gives me problem.I installed the game after installing it automatically open ubisoft login page.I login in and register the product & click on finish ****on after completing this I start the game but it start checking for update,I cancle it & again start game it gives me error-
    "Unable to find Ubisoft Game Launcher,please re-install Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Ubisoft Game Lancher:
    Error code2."
    So then I uninstall the game & again re-install the game.As I said before again I'm login in ubisoft & register the product & click on finish ****on & disconnect the internet from mobile but it gives me same error-
    "Unable to find Ubisoft Game Launcher,please re-install Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Ubisoft Game Lancher:
    Error code2."
    I read comments of some customer on flipkart.com that they had also bought that game from flipkart.com they said we can play that game offline & also online but I want to play that game offline because I dont have permenent internet connection.Please solve my problem early.I can't wait to play that game.

i have the game ac brotherhood and launcher but when i start the game it says error code 3 and that the launcher wasnt detected how can i fix it i tryed the net but nothing work how can i fix it ?

To resolve this issue, you will need to manually install the GameLauncher software, which handles the online authentication in the game. Please note that this software MUST be installed to play the game, and cannot be uninstalled or disabled.

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Installed Programs' (Windows Vista and 7) icon in your computer's control panel. It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows). Please do not skip this step, it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3. Reinstall the GameLauncher software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe. Once installed, you should be able to start the game!
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support