Thread: Where do I find the last codex pages in Assassin's Creed II? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I need to begin Sequence 14, but the game says that I am missing 2 codex entries, which I need to access the sequence. It also says that these missing entries should show up on my map to show me where to go to get them, but they don't. In fact, I don't see any codex entries, even when I turn all other legends off. Also, Leonardo doesn't show up anywhere on any of the maps either. Please help. I have checked each area about 3 times and cannot find these codex entries. Also, I have every viewpoint synchronized too.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

3? There are 4 places you need to go search. Florence, Venice, Tuscany and Forli. And you don't have to synchronize with every viewpoint to see the last codex pages on the map. They should be on your map either way. Also Leonardo is at the villa now, so just search at the place you havent looked and just go back to the villa and Leonardo should be there ready for you. Hope this helped
    "Theres no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it"
    "I'm thinking about starting to view trolling as a spectator sport. On the field (read: Forum) are two opposing teams: The Admins and the Trolls. Kind of like a one-sided Land Grab game w

You have to visit the cities. In the map, you are going to see all the codex pages if you haven' t got. It' s very easy, but quit all the shop legend for find the pages more easier.

maybe you have found all the codex pages but havent decoded the last 2. go talk to Da Vinci at the villa to see i you have any to decode.