Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future War gameplay: CQB engagements OR long distance kills - can we have both pleas | Forums

What the hell had happen to the gaming industry? from an outsider gamer like myself. My viewpoint is probably because,-- of trends. Why keeping the core gameplay when game companies can band-wagon on a particular trends that's sure to bring in profits at the same time attracts new gamers and fans. So in over time, the intended original gamplay gets passed on and wasted.

I think that's what happened to Splinter Cell(Conviction). Oh my goodness, i hope i'm wrong.
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I didn't play Conviction, but I didn't like the mark and execute feature, it was to automated. With the CQC, should be more hands on, instead of watching a fancy cutscene, in the E3 gameplay.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Banned
    Originally posted by Soulid_Snake:
    I didn't play Conviction, but I didn't like the mark and execute feature, it was to automated.
    M&E wasnt for everyone, although many did like it. However it was very much an optional feature and one that could only be used by playing the game with stealth, in short it wasnt automatically available at all times to everyone

Remember when EA tried letting you play as taliban?

tactics such as blending in with civilians...
    Yea... that'll go REAL well. Remember the age-old saying that the player will do whatever you don't want them to do? Say hello to mowing down all the civilians because they all LOOK THE SAME. Genocide has never been so hilarious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12