Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tanks shooting gunships from far away... HOW?? | Forums

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hahaha god should have mercy on my soul! lol For kicking your *** 4 times in a row and making you quit like a little *****! lol
    "From this day to the ending of the world... we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today shed his blood with me shall be my brother." - Lipton

yeah, upgraded and promoted JSF tank, though we need eyes to be able to do it. This is why Euros and russains unit kill our tanks so much. Its called a secondary attack, like the Euros tanks socondary emp blast witch the love to uses on raids espessily. They seem to put the Russian tanks to shame, and they are a bit too powerful(epeassly the euro tanks). course I think its BS that euro gunships get there seconday at rank 2. Secondary attacks are a bit overpowing if u ask me.

Just launch all Gunships yes i mean 12 ofem run over there with all haste and UNIT KILL as many of them as you can. They cant do it the next match now can they

Originally posted by GhostxLEADER:
    Just launch all Gunships yes i mean 12 ofem run over there with all haste and UNIT KILL as many of them as you can. They cant do it the next match now can they
    You can only have six gunships on the battle field.

Sending all your forces against one enemy at a time is better. That's why the French and English lost the western Blitzkrieg.

Banned
    imo all three faction's tanks are deadly. EFEC have the Vircator....blast your gunships with it, removing your shield, and your gunships might be downed before you realize it, unless its a 3 star SGB chopper...NO tank can take those down by itself. JSF have the BLOS...like mini-artilleries. Get hit by one, try moving forward to take it out before it is ready for the next shot. Then here's the really unfair advantage, even though Im SGB....the AA guns on our tanks. If you cant EMP us, we can just keep pulling back, firing away. The combination of bumblebees and AA guns make our tanks a sight to be feared.

You guys sound like sore losers....you have your SPZ brawn and European speed an now you envy JSF because Brains out smarts both Speed and Brawn ha ha war isn't supposed to b fair punk b*tches....soak it up an stop crying....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12