A function that would add real customisation would be the ability to add the text into signs, signposts, posters etc
I have some suggestions on the mad editor and gameplay, hopefully it is already or will be on there.
- Adjust size of objects.
- Create objects(combine objects into one), then be able to save them to use again.
- More destructive and moveable objects in gameplay.
- When making a path or trail give us the option to Auto-flatten for a smooth walk or drive.
- Options for everything would be nice though.
- Pick up enemy weapons and swap them with our own. Being able to do so for primary and secondary would be nice.
- Edit given buildings like holes in walls, open and lock doors, etc.
- One ****on melee.
- Jump and grab ledges would be sweet.
- Create a class.
Thanks for your time. I'm sure without even half of these things FarCry3 will be epic, Orgasmic lol, and a classic!
XBOX360 maps: Hard To Kill GZC, Airbourne Arena GZC, Euphoria GZC, War Street GZC, War Square GZC, UG Experiments, Xenoriah GZC, (co-op)Fractured Fidelity, (co-op)KOMM GATES, Zombie Defence...and 4 Escape/puzzle maps
PS3 maps: Diabolic Euphoriah, Dogon Hideout, and Playing In The Sand(work in progress)
a building maker kind of like the sims would be good. Split screen editing and being able to play on the map in split screen, split screen is always one of the things a look for when buying a game. Bot placement, weapon placement and game mode customization being able to customize loadouts specifically for the map. not necissarily vehicles that can't break or blow up but it doesn't happen so fast. tunnels. different scenery objects. small air vehicles. tools to help make realistic landscapes specifacally mountains. being able to customize the hight of ladders. more vehicles, more weapons.
1. Make bigger maps. Map editor maps are 10x smaller than SP map.
2. Pick a background environment. I would like to see an extra environments that you can add around the your map. You have just one square where you can build stuff and around that, you just have an empty place. For example you pick up mountains (woodland, jungle...), forest or a city.
here is how I see Far Cry 3's cave editor. I hope its like this.
For the Devs and decision makers:
Simply that I will not buy my copies if there is no editor-it will be just another FPS without it in my humble opinion. I have 2 PS3's and probably will have a PC online as well.
Thank you and it looks great!