Thread: Monocular | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Question....In the First set up of the game, I go scout out a enemy post. Then I get the message to open my map. Then it tells me to use my "Monocular" to help me "Spot" places. The only trouble is that I don't have a Monocular. I looked in all the options in Game play and controls and could not find such a thing to use. I understand this must seem like a simple question to you, but I need some help..

Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes, you already have a monocular.

1. First, you have to open the map by pressing BACK (Xbox 360) or SELECT (PS3).
    2. Then pull LT (Xbox 360) or L1 (PS3).

Thank you Very much for your support...I finaly figured it out by another post....

No problem. IMO, FC2 is an awesome, unique FPS that I'm still playing but there are many people who dont know how to play it so they say it's garbage and boring. Here's an excellent and helpful article show you how to properly play FC2:

How to Have Fun Playing Far Cry 2

http://majorslack.com/pc-games...n-playing-far-cry-2/

And dont forget to check out other articles by Major Slack.

If you run and gun all the time like other linear FPS's (COD, Battlefield BC ...), it would be very boring. This game offers a lot of freedom, so try to use different tactics, weapons, routes to each objectives ... then you will appreciate the game and find it much more enjoyable and exciting then any other FPS's.