Thread: Uplay Passport works for all PSN accounts on the same system? | Forums

hello. i bought ACR. but i could not activate my Uplay passport because my account does not support the PS store. If i activate the passport through a ps store account, would all the PSN accounts on the same system access the multiplayer?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i was gonna ask the same question. is the uplay passport tied to one psn id only? or all psn ids on my sytem will have access to online play?

if not, can i activate the uplay passport from an R1(north america) copy of the game to an asian psn_id?

Ok. i tried it, and it worked. i can now play online and purchase DLCs.

what do u mean you tried and worked? activate online pass on one psn_id and all the psn_ids on the sytem can access online?

this isnt a reply persay. im having trouble even finding where to acces my uplay passport im on 360.i had i meesage say to activate or login but it said i coyld do it later from the extras menu by selecting u play passport but there is no option to do so. please help

Originally posted by strangemeat420:
    this isnt a reply persay. im having trouble even finding where to acces my uplay passport im on 360.i had i meesage say to activate or login but it said i coyld do it later from the extras menu by selecting u play passport but there is no option to do so. please help
    Hi there,

You can redeem the code directly on Xbox Market place - via the 'redeem code' option.

or you can access the multiplayer option on the games main menu, it should then ask you to activate the Uplay Passport again

Originally posted by fpbasilio:
    what do u mean you tried and worked? activate online pass on one psn_id and all the psn_ids on the sytem can access online?
    yes, thats what i did.

Can you (or anyone else) confirm that it is possible to use a single Uplay passport from more than one User on a PS3. When you use that method for Multiplayer (I'm particularly asking about Assassin's Creed Revelations), which ID does your character take? I'm assuming that the multiplayer character takes on the ID of the Uplay passprt account.

In my case I have set up a Passport and redeemed codes against it for ACR, which will enable special multiplayer characters on - as far as I know - just MY User on the PS3. I need to know if it is possible for another User to use this passport... and which name will be seen on Online play.

So it did work and I can go on a different account and still play online with out putting in a passport code.

Hello, I reedemed the Far Cry 3 Passport on one account, is it supposed to work on the other accounts too?