Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones Serial Number | Forums

I bought Prince of Persia: T2T from direct2drive.com about 3-4 days ago.I've been having numerous problems including wrong languages, which I fixed, then after I tried entering my activation code it was invalid because I had to re-install the game to fix the language problem.I've since got a new activation from direct2drive but now I need a serial number also. Is there any way to check for the ORIGINAL serial number without having to wait 2 days for direct2drive support to write me back?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    Game: The Two Thrones
    If you are missing such a key, maybe the following will help you:
    <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...?p_faqid=10810
    Answer ID 10810
    Missing Install Key.
    I am trying to install Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, and it is asking me for an install key. I do not see an install key in the box. How can I install this game?

The Install Key for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is:
    BZ7A9-X488N-725MY-E9FND-TLPDZ

Please note, this key code is only used for the installation of the game.</span>

Originally posted by skatrrklamp:
    I bought Prince of Persia: T2T from direct2drive.com about 3-4 days ago.I've been having numerous problems including wrong languages, which I fixed, then after I tried entering my activation code it was invalid because I had to re-install the game to fix the language problem.I've since got a new activation from direct2drive but now I need a serial number also. Is there any way to check for the ORIGINAL serial number without having to wait 2 days for direct2drive support to write me back?

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    http://www.direct2drive.com/33...Two-Thrones-Download
    If you have any questions about your purchase of the Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones download, our support staff is always here to answer your questions!

I see that they offer various Ubisoft games; but I have yet to see "we are an authorized Ubisoft reseller" statement.

Can anyone "verify" that direct2drive.com is legitimite? If legitimite, contact direct2drive.com as they so mentioned before you downloaded it.

for prince of persia the forgotten sand cd-keys(serial number) please help me

Originally posted by skatrrklamp:

which is the code protection system of the prince of persia T2T

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA pennygod's Avatar
    Hello xlgabriellx

The copy protection that was released with the retail version (disk version) was Starforce protected. The digital download version of the game I believe was released with Tages protection.

how so?

Question activation key

plz find sir my question game install after activation key

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast