Thread: profile password???? | Forums

When trying to play today my profile is now asking for a password?! I have only 1 profile called 'ray' and it is now asking for my internet profile password but have never set one up. Any ideas? I'm about half way through the game and don't want 2 have to delete and start again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello wyrleyite,

Unfortunately I don't have a way of recovering the passwords on the accounts, however if you added an email to the account you should have received an email confirmation with your username and password. make sure you check in the inbox and the junk folder as well. Hopefully you will be able to find your password there.

That's just the thing, I never set up an account...I didn't know you could?! I certainly never entered an email. Not happy

Just a thought, but could it have picked up someone else's profile called 'ray'?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Wyrleyite,

I did some research on your issue for you. The game is not ran across Ubi.com so I can't recover a password for you, however I have included some steps below that should allow you to continue the game from where you left off.

1. Start the game and on the first screen choose "Create New Player Profile"
    2. On this screen create a new username and password
    ** Please be sure to choose "remember password" but also write down the username and password
    3. Once the account is created Quit out of the game
    4. Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood\Out\save (you should see a save folder for your previous account)
    5. Open this folder and copy all of its contents
    6. Hit the back button to return to the save folder and create a new folder (name this folder the exact same as your new account username)
    7. Paste the files that you previously copied into this new save folder
    8. Return to the game and log into your new account. Choose "Single Player" and "Load" and you should be able to continue where you left off.

Let me know if these steps work for you. Thanks.