Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Story Line? | Forums

Thought i would make a thread devouted to the storyline of GR3. I do not really know much about the story except that some how US Soldiers and thier Equipment wind up fighting each other in Mexico City.

I was also just thinking that it would be cool if the Ghosts got to work with the Zapitistas.
    --------------
    XBL:Magical BooBoo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Zapitistas I remember those dudes. I used to think they were some sort of Ninja group as a kid. But do you honestly think the Zapitistas will be around in the year 2013?
    It's MaggotSteve God Darn It!

What do you say?, why you said that,you dont even know want the EZLN (ejercito zapatista de liberacion nacional,it means comething like national liberation army zapatist) want,you only sit and watch CNN, you dont know they r people poor people who s figting for there rigths,and the figth it's truogh the words not trough the violece and terrorist actions. the mayotity of the army are mexican natives, discriminated and with hunger, tired of the inequity of this country (if any of you doesnt know, the 50% of mexican population are poor, more than you can imaginate).but for the americans is to easy to say because you are from the other side of the line. anyway, i really pist beacuse ypu think this game is funny, but i really dont think to much in this, maybe all the think of the next generation console, maybe... but i donâ´t know, it's to easy for you set a location for a conflict and just like the marines are kiloing "bad guys" just in the name of "democracy" (the athen's peoples do the same... before Bush will be exist) matbe you may tell "relax dude, this is a game" well i dont think so, maybe is the next step (by the way is Zapatistas, not zapitistas, the name came for a mexican leader call emiliano Zapata, and the gif of heretic_966, is from the leader of the rebelion, The sub-comander marcos)
    all rigth guys, take it easy and read a few, please.
    P.S.: please dont think like a ninja guys or sometnhing, they r much more than that
    P.S.S.: sorry for my einglish, is really bad, and sorry for the coments, is just a thougth.

Originally posted by emiliano_zapata:
    What do you say?, why you said that,you dont even know want the EZLN (ejercito zapatista de liberacion nacional,it means comething like national liberation army zapatist) want,you only sit and watch CNN, you dont know they r people poor people who s figting for there rigths,and the figth it's truogh the words not trough the violece and terrorist actions. the mayotity of the army are mexican natives, discriminated and with hunger, tired of the inequity of this country (if any of you doesnt know, the 50% of mexican population are poor, more than you can imaginate).but for the americans is to easy to say because you are from the other side of the line. anyway, i really pist beacuse ypu think this game is funny, but i really dont think to much in this, maybe all the think of the next generation console, maybe... but i donâ´t know, it's to easy for you set a location for a conflict and just like the marines are kiloing "bad guys" just in the name of "democracy" (the athen's peoples do the same... before Bush will be exist) matbe you may tell "relax dude, this is a game" well i dont think so, maybe is the next step (by the way is Zapatistas, not zapitistas, the name came for a mexican leader call emiliano Zapata, and the gif of heretic_966, is from the leader of the rebelion, The sub-comander marcos)
    all rigth guys, take it easy and read a few, please.
    P.S.: please dont think like a ninja guys or sometnhing, they r much more than that
    P.S.S.: sorry for my einglish, is really bad, and sorry for the coments, is just a thougth.
    I don't why you're spazing out. Im well aware of who the Zapatistas are. Im also aware of what my avatar is. So yes "relax dude, this is a game". I was just saying i thought it would be cool if the Ghosts worked with the Zapatistas to take back Mexico City (or whatever they are doing).

So does anybody know anything more about the storyline?
    --------------
    XBL:Magical BooBoo

Yeah, the M1 in the trailer didn't make any sense. Mainly because I don't think we export them to Mexico and I seriously doubt terrorists/the Mexican Army/MS13/whoever the enemy is would be able to easily get their hands on one of the most powerful tanks in the world. I also wonder why the plane performing the airstrike is an F-15. Shouldn't they be replaced by the F-22 and F-35 by 2013 (the F-22 comes out next year, I forget when the F-35 comes out)?

Originally posted by KMFDM_947:
    Yeah, the M1 in the trailer didn't make any sense. Mainly because I don't think we export them to Mexico and I seriously doubt terrorists/the Mexican Army/MS13/whoever the enemy is would be able to easily get their hands on one of the most powerful tanks in the world. I also wonder why the plane performing the airstrike is an F-15. Shouldn't they be replaced by the F-22 and F-35 by 2013 (the F-22 comes out next year, I forget when the F-35 comes out)?
    who really cares...its set in the future anything is possible so just wait till the game comes out to find out

Originally posted by X13lazeX:
    who really cares...its set in the future anything is possible so just wait till the game comes out to find out
    I thought Tom Clancy games pride them self on being, you know, realistic? Even in a future setting I doubt obsolete air support and OpFors being able to command M1s is realistic.

Maybe this is too early and the story will be more clear later on, but so far this is almost sounding like a tactical FPS spinoff of Metal Gear (okay, the plot isn't that absurd, but still...)

first of all they dont have any of are equiment that is a support called by the ghost while the tank they are fighting reminds me of a russian t-72 which probaly got bought on the black market and about the F-22 and F-35 while the f-35 i think doesnt come out for a while the f-22 there arent many of them and they probally be used with more important mission and sents each one cost about 6 billion dollars

Osea, caaaalmate, no?? Este guey solo esta diciendo lo que el pensaba sobre los zapatistas cuando iba en el kinder, no es para que te emociones y empiezes a decir "no insultes a los zapatistas! son seres humanos honorables bla bla bla... solo quieren destruir al gobierno para que puedan vender su mota a nivel mundial y no es justo que ustedes digan que son ninjas. voy a chillar porque soy un idiota."

Aparte que pendejo eres, como le puedes echar porras a esa bola de indios belicosos narcotraficantes. Has de ser un naco que jamas a entrado a una escuela. De seguro eres de los retrasados mentales que puso pinches banderitas de "no al desafuero de lopez obrador". Gracias a ti y a todos los demas ignorantes analfabetas que nos saben nada de lo que en realidad esta pasando, ese demagogo va a ganar la eleccion y el pais se va a ir a la chingada.

"ay ay ay, nos van a liberar los indios de la selva lacandona! que emocion, que alegria!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast