Thread: No Games Found | Forums

When I go online on either COOP or Versus im told theres "No Games Found". I was told by another player here that there are rooms up.

I was playing online last night.

I've hooked my pc directly to the modem and my firewalls and anti virus are turned off.

Whats going on
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When I go online on either COOP or Versus im told theres "No Games Found". I was told by another player here that there are rooms up.

I was playing online last night.

I've hooked my pc directly to the modem and my firewalls and anti virus are turned off.

Whats going on

I had this problem earlier, but my online seems to be working again. I'm not sure how or why it's fixed. It might possibly be Ubisoft's master servers going strange again.

I've having the same problem right now, sounds like a master server issue.

Can't even get the leaderboards up.

getting leader board up but still cant get on any matches. Was getting on earlier but I was the only one in game. Last night everything worked fine

same here!!

Same here! Looking for other online player for days now and there is nOOne. Plz nUBI's.
    Its not steam or whatever its just the game. Many people who could go online can't anymore.
    Is Hamachi a solution maybe? Not really into that. Tips?
    He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Me too. Managed to play a couple of games on line with other players and beleive me it was worth it but since then i cant seem to find a server. keep getting message 'No games found' or 'Server timed out'. ????

This is so not good.Some times it works fine and the next its no good at all.It works 2 invite a friend to coop or vs game even if I cant see any games in gamelist . And ranked matches doesent work at all. I realy like the game so I hope ubi fixes the problems asap

I havent even been able to see a single server online. Be it coop, ranked versus or unranked versus. This is bull...