Thread: stuck in mushroom land | Forums

I know there must be something I am not noticing! How do I get the power on in the mushroom age? I was able to get the levers pulled so that I could see around in that viewfinder thing, but that's about all I've been able to do except run around and climb in and out of the metal capsule thing. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I know there must be something I am not noticing! How do I get the power on in the mushroom age? I was able to get the levers pulled so that I could see around in that viewfinder thing, but that's about all I've been able to do except run around and climb in and out of the metal capsule thing. Any thoughts??

Thanks!

You have a big rotating pannel-like thing on top of a pole. What could be used to give power to something that would need to be up high, and able to rotate at a constant speed? Have you looked into the distance recently?

Different does not mean better or worse. It just means NOT THE SAME.

Threesomes are nice...

Power to the People!!!

JFC

'I'm in an URU state of mind'

Thanks so much - sometimes it just takes one little hint to change the whole thing!

=)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StarScrap:
    You have a big rotating pannel-like thing on top of a pole. What could be used to give power to something that would need to be up high, and able to rotate at a constant speed? Have you looked into the distance recently?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>