Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer bugs and issues thread. | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

In virtually all modes on the 360, there is a decent chance that you can catch your pursuer in a smoke bomb and go to punch him, only for him to dodge your stun for no apparent reason.

In Manhunt, if there are multiple targets grouped together, the priority locking system seems very messed up. The game forces you to first attack the guy on the ground for a Ground Finish instead of allowing you to kill the guy who is actually alive. This often results in a lot of completely unwarranted stuns by the remaining targets.

Also, there are many occasions where I am locked onto a target, I hit the X button, and it decides to kill a different target that I did not have locked. This usually results in a civilian kill or an intercepted poison. Several other players have also complained that the game has forced them to interact with personas other than the one that is locked, whether it be to to kill or to stun.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by BigBalledEagle:
    In virtually all modes on the 360, there is a decent chance that you can catch your pursuer in a smoke bomb and go to punch him, only for him to dodge your stun for no apparent reason.

In Manhunt, if there are multiple targets grouped together, the priority locking system seems very messed up. The game forces you to first attack the guy on the ground for a Ground Finish instead of allowing you to kill the guy who is actually alive. This often results in a lot of completely unwarranted stuns by the remaining targets.

Also, there are many occasions where I am locked onto a target, I hit the X button, and it decides to kill a different target that I did not have locked. This usually results in a civilian kill or an intercepted poison. Several other players have also complained that the game has forced them to interact with personas other than the one that is locked, whether it be to to kill or to stun.
    Yeah, lock doesn't really have any ground priority anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, if you lock someone, you should only be able to interact with that model until you unlock them. That seems like the entire point. Not sure why they changed it.
    XBL: Smokey Amp
    RIP Acrobatic+Hidden kills. :'(

I got a score of 10,590 in Steal the Artifact 12 hours ago, but the leaderboard is showing my highest score in that mode is 5350?
    Come on, I should be in the Top 10!

The MH and Corruption scores are correct though. Update the Leaderboards more often, or fix them if they're broken!

ACB... <3
    Remember the good old days, of stunlocking, of Alliance and Chest Capture, of Incog kills and when Templar Score ranking actually meant something? When there was no Ranged Ability slot???

@LadyLethalla

Xbox 360

1. I don't know if this was on purpose, but haybales don't give hidden kills. I was in a haybale, GOT A FOCUS KILL and did not get a hidden bonus

2. Sometimes, Contested Kills/Honorable Deaths do not trigger. EX: Im in a kill animation cinematic, then "YOU HAVE BEEN STUNNED" or im in the contested kill animation, then all of a sudden no honorable death.

3. HONORABLE DEATH HONORABLE DEATH HONORABLE DEATH HONORABLE DEATH HONORABLE DEATH. Please fix this x.x! Its really annoying.

Originally posted by Lethalla:
    I got a score of 10,590 in Steal the Artifact 12 hours ago, but the leaderboard is showing my highest score in that mode is 5350?
    Come on, I should be in the Top 10!

The MH and Corruption scores are correct though. Update the Leaderboards more often, or fix them if they're broken!
    Update: I've worked out the problem with this -
    the leaderboard for Steal the Artifact is the same as the leaderboard for Artifact Assault.

I suppose I have to post a damn ticket for it? Then they'll tell me it's something in my router/modem setup or internet connection?

ACB... <3
    Remember the good old days, of stunlocking, of Alliance and Chest Capture, of Incog kills and when Templar Score ranking actually meant something? When there was no Ranged Ability slot???

@LadyLethalla

I second the blending issues. The group never seems to know where it's going which makes you weave around and look extremely obvious.

If you are blended in a group of NPC's (Mobile or stationary) and your pursuer kills one of the NPCs, you can quickly stun them and receive the stun bonus as well as the lure bonus.

I have also found that when blended in a stationary group of NPC's and a moving group walks past (very close) it can make you leave the stationary group and start following the walkers. Very annoying when the group of walkers can't seem to follow a straight path.

if you got a honorable death then the ''voice'' may say ''honorable death'' up to 5 times before you spawn. anyone else?

why cant we make partys an actualy stay with our team? it splits us up everytime , an also why can we party 8 people into a ranked match people have alrdy been boosting like crazy the party making should have never changed , this alone is making a very team based game not be able to be played with a team , an is also making the leaderboards pointless....every1 is making partyd with there 8friends an just getting the high of score possible.....an its impossible for you to stay in a party with your clan members or friends you conestly have to play aginist them , this right here alone has the game so ruined

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast