Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dodging? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

maybe its only an issue on xbox? thats what I have and where I've experienced it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Maybe. Looks kind of like an awkward animation. But yeah, if the "beta" bit didn't give it away, I do indeed play on PS3.

Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!

That was probably a bug, but there is a legit way of dodging an attack apparently. I both happened to me one time, and to my prey another.

Once, I was about to assassinate my target, but he dodged it before humiliating me. Another time, I was able to dodge a kill by spamming on a hunter that I targeted. It was a very elaborate animation, so that wasn't a bug. I think it happens when you try to kill them from the front, and they have a lock on you. It's pretty neat, actually.

Happened to me and boy did I feel burnt!

Haven't managed to do it myself yet.

For those of you who have done it, did it require pushing the stun button?

Banned
    Watched that and looked to me like the executioner character was glitched that match - wasn't killable early on, and same character couldn't kill the person in the video later.

MAY have been specifically because it was in a chase though - both times it happened were after the hunter was exposed...

I've been able to pull of dodges, but only with smoke bombs.
    XBL Tag in sig

[I]"What is the truth?" "We place faith in ourselves. We see the world for what it truly is, and hope that one day all of mankind would see the same." "What

I played a little today and I managed to dodge a couple times, so I don't think it is a glitch. I'm not quite sure what you need to do to perform a dodge, because all I did was spam the stun button once I noticed who my killer was...

Hey, what can I say? I'm a bit of a stickler for grammar/spelling/punctuation.

Originally posted by godisevol:
    As soon as I see the red marker above their heads I've tried tapping and holding "B" to stun and nothing happens...
    That's because if you see the red marker they are in High Profile and you can't stun a target in high profile unless you use the Charge ability or drop a smoke bomb first to stall them.

How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb & 9 to complain about how much better the old one was.

Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
    I've been able to pull of dodges, but only with smoke bombs.
    Same here, it wasn't in the beta so it's probably a new feature they added. If you're able to get smokebomb off in time you automatically dodge your pursuer's attempted assassination, and while they're choking you can stun them

Leader of the Happy Turrets - http://bit.ly/HTrecruit
    PSN: Rainie XBox/PC/PSN (alt): Kriticalraine
    My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainiethg

It's the Mute Ability in effect. It prevents everyone in the immediate area from being able to attack or use their abilities for a short period of time so when you try to attack someone after you've been muted they will automatically dodge you.

How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb & 9 to complain about how much better the old one was.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast