Thread: clockwork and gears ....stuck on an elevator | Forums

ok so I've finally mastered the rope wall running thing only to get stuck on the platform activated by the lever after you have jumped some pillars. you wall run to platform but i cant see anywhere to go after this. there are swinging levers but i cant jump on them and i think I need to go upwards somehow. any ideas anyone? pretty please
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ok so I've finally mastered the rope wall running thing only to get stuck on the platform activated by the lever after you have jumped some pillars. you wall run to platform but i cant see anywhere to go after this. there are swinging levers but i cant jump on them and i think I need to go upwards somehow. any ideas anyone? pretty please

Stand on the platform facing the inner wall, not the open. Wallrun towards the wall, then jump of the wall to the wall on the other side, keep doing this jumping from wall to wall and you'll make it to a ledge, you'll get on from there.
    Signature must be resized to a maximum filesize of 64 kb and max of 500 pxls for width and 150 for height - check Signature guidelinesThanks//zgubilici

That worked thanks have defeated the golam several times but keep getting killed at the pit with spikes and water. Have no idea how to cross it.

Did you try taking the other doorway? You can wallrun from there and kill the exploding dog on the wall, grab the rope and go on from there.
    Signature must be resized to a maximum filesize of 64 kb and max of 500 pxls for width and 150 for height - check Signature guidelinesThanks//zgubilici

great thanks....gonna try now

made it thanks again

ok but the second exit leads to time portal and this doesn't seem to work. only one or two of the tiles (you run on walls to step on them) lighten up.

ljyrisoo.........see help in clockworks and gears