Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling viltsu21 about your American Submariner comments | Forums

Let me just be the first to introduce a chance to redeem yourself based on the outcry in the forum of your immature and callous statement.

quote:Well, what would you wait from the americans. Like they can do something right. No offense.quote

You should attempt to be a man (or woman) and appoligize to this community for such a barbairic statement. If the comment was simply made in "good fun" and you did not realize the fallout of such talk, than you should just take your licks and say you are sorry. Let this not be a permanant defamation to your character, we would all like to be friends here.
    I await you response.

Sincerely, SCOURTNEY2
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i won t be in that threat

I m
    *running away* and *taking cover*

Drop it. You are taking it too far in the other direction. Hundreds of thousands have died in the tsunami recently and you are upset about a comment that wasn’t appropriate. Ridicules.

Leif…

I think You are more upset because he hurt Your national pride rather than by death of un unfortunate sailor - may he rest in peace!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You should attempt to be a man (or woman) and appoligize to this community for such a barbairic statement <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I guess he is a man...

As a citizen of a country who suffered over half its Gulf War (Gulf War 1) casualties at the hands of the Americans (supposedly our allies), I must admit I'm not inclined to be overly critical of the post that SCourtney2 finds so offensive.
    -----------------------------

Beeryus:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As a citizen of a country who suffered over half its Gulf War (Gulf War 1) casualties at the hands of the Americans (supposedly our allies), I must admit I'm not inclined to be overly critical of the post that SCourtney2 finds so offensive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA, HA, HAHAHAHA
    Good old British sense of humor LOL

"I think You are more upset because he hurt Your national pride rather than by death of un unfortunate sailor - may he rest in peace!"

I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Suggest we all get over it and move along...there's nothing to see here!

DEVS!!!! GIVE US UPDATES!!!

Yeah, I'm sorry for those who didn't like that comment. It might have been said in a wrong place wrong time, as I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings or insult anyone. But I will not chance my line about how I think of Americans, and that is (you americans should stop reading now) They are the most stupidest people as a whole country in the world. It's just that I can't believe how someone can be that stupid...
    And don't you go and take this personally and/or go file a suit against me, as it is the truth and only the truth. Hail freedom of speech and stuff.
    Once more, I'm sorry for those who I might have insulted with my message. And if you really really wan't me to stop saying my opinion of americnas here, I will, if I'm not provoked.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast