Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: SC6 Ideas only for those who love Conviction [Update #20 & 21, Major Hits] | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

the forums for the game are dead due to the fact the game got so messed up...end of story
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    okay can we return back to the thread now, i don't want another stupid flame war,love the game or hate i care less, respect those who love the game and those who hate, and stop arguing about something that is no longer useful

now back to topic please, as i said before, there will be no CT2, and you have to live with that, either you can help me re-build a better Conviction, or just stop playing SC, if you got nothing useful to share or hate the game, leave my thread, thank you
    There is no rebuilding Conviction, that is the whole problem. Your premise from the start is flawed.

The devs need to know that we WANT a stealth game, not Conviction 2.0. We want a TRUE Splinter Cell sequel and that isn't what we are going to get if they try and make another game based on Conviction or anything to do with Conviction.

I won't stop trying to get a TRUE Splinter Cell sequel because that is what the majority want if you look at any of the polls on the forums about what they want in the next Splinter Cell game.
    XBox 360 Gamer Tag = Rdsknsfan3

Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    okay can we return back to the thread now, i don't want another stupid flame war,love the game or hate i care less, respect those who love the game and those who hate, and stop arguing about something that is no longer useful

now back to topic please, as i said before, there will be no CT2, and you have to live with that, either you can help me re-build a better Conviction, or just stop playing SC, if you got nothing useful to share or hate the game, leave my thread, thank you
    There is no rebuilding Conviction, that is the whole problem. Your premise from the start is flawed.

The devs need to know that we WANT a stealth game, not Conviction 2.0. We want a TRUE Splinter Cell sequel and that isn't what we are going to get if they try and make another game based on Conviction or anything to do with Conviction.

I won't stop trying to get a TRUE Splinter Cell sequel because that is what the majority want if you look at any of the polls on the forums about what they want in the next Splinter Cell game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is ridiculous, if you don't think conviction is a sequel whatsoever why do you keep posting here ?!, make your own stealth wish list and make a thread about it, you don't like C, many other like it, and that's a truth you have to live with

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

There is no rebuilding Conviction, that is the whole problem.

I won't stop trying to get a TRUE Splinter Cell sequel because that is what the majority want if you look at any of the polls on the forums about what they want in the next Splinter Cell game.
    Quoted for the truth. Convictions is far from a Splinter Cell game and to build on it will equal another failure.
    The reasons I started in the first place.

wow this thread says "only if you love scc" and still haters come in and take their time to bash the game. i love conviction and i have no problem with people who hate it but coming here in a thread about people who like the game and saying all the same things that's been said b4 in other hate threads is just really annoying it seems that these people who hate the game have as much hate to people who love the game.

Originally posted by deadpool26:
    wow this thread says "only if you love scc" and still haters come in and take their time to bash the game. i love conviction and i have no problem with people who hate it but coming here in a thread about people who like the game and saying all the same things that's been said b4 in other hate threads is just really annoying it seems that these people who hate the game have as much hate to people who love the game.
    I wouldn't say that is the case the thing here is this is a thread devoted to making SCC2 good/SC6 a good game and for that to happen we can't just look at the game from a biased side. "You only get to help with SC6 if you like SCC." In that case you really aren't going to get a good game.
    The reasons I started in the first place.

Originally posted by JoshuaMorrison:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadpool26:
    I wouldn't say that is the case the thing here is this is a thread devoted to making SCC2 good/SC6 a good game and for that to happen we can't just look at the game from a biased side. "You only get to help with SC6 if you like SCC." In that case you really aren't going to get a good game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay Josh, you want SC6 to not have anything related to Conviction, you have Nocifier thread, his thread is making the best stealth game upon CT, any one who hates SC:C and want a true sequel can share his thoughts there, i made this thread for those who love Conviction, and know that SC6 will be like C2, to share our thoughts and improve the gameplay, so you have 2 threads why does the people keep bashing the game in the wrong thread !!!, and if UBI choose the other thread to build the game upon that would be great, and if they choose this one then i will make sure that i did the best i can to improve SC:C2 as much as i can, i hope you got my point

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Well don't hope out for Chaos Theory 2, as it's never going to happen.

They have the build for the next gen splinter cells now and I very much doubt they are going to go through all THAT again.

So what we COULD have perhaps is all the haters coming up with ways to make the new build better suited for their needs?

For me personally, I have to have the option to move dead bodies in the next game. That I'm sure just goes without saying.

The A.I needs to be upgraded drastically, once I managed to pull 5 guards out of the same set of windows in under a minute. Did anyone play Metal Gear Solid 2? I remember the A.I on that game was epic. They would actually move in like an actual military force and flush you out of every percievable corner. This would make going stealth much more important, and give us a sense of being hunted. ( make us less the predator )

I'd also like a 'use things' option like the hitman series and older SC games. In that I mean that if there are multiple things that can be done whilst in the same spot (pick up weapon, open door, peak under) then I'd like to hold down the use button and have all the options in a list on a menu, and pick accordingly. Otherwise I do things I didn't mean to.

I'd also like to make M&E harder to use, and harder to gain. To gain I'd prefer it if we had to kill in melee for EVERY mark we want, not just for a set of marks. Thus people will be wary of using it as much, incase they NEED it later.

I'd also like it if when the guards move out of site behind cover or whatever, that we don't magically shoot through walls ( only jarring part of game imo ) whilst in the middle of execution, and instead we actually shoot the walls.

If they added all these and perhaps more I can't think of, I'd buy the game day one.

Oh and LOCKPICKING!

Splinter cells were always the best game when it came to lockpicking.

Oh and get rid of that damn BLACK AND WHITE-NESS. That is the only thing in the game that REALLY gets under my skin. 21st century people, we live in an age of colour. If I'm sat in a shadow, i can still see colours.

Also, when it comes to stealth, have it so we can't be sat in front of guards just because we're in a shadow, but then again, this comes under A.I I suppose.

I did like the lockpicking and hacking of Chaos Theory.
    If they were to slow down the pace, those minigames could be implemented back in.

As far as I know, nightvision and thermal vision were replaced by black/white and sonar vision specifically because Beland didn't like nightvsion (for whatever stupid reason that man came up with)and sonar was to aid in M and E.

Seriously, the next Splinter Cell DOESN'T need M and E. Montreal has given us a build where the player is perfectly capable of aiming and winning firefights even when outnumbered. There's no reason players would need an auto-win button.

Started: November 2006
    Finished: December 2010
    Thanks Melonie for the sig!

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast