Thread: Loss of money/units | Forums

Okay, I understand the patchs and updates but how about you take the server down and do the patchs because in the past 3 days everytime I log on my money and or units are gone from battles I have fought on the 3rd and 4th. I have lost over 2 million in funds because I'm having to buy the same upgrades two and three times. My unit ranks keep going up and down and I have friends that play that their units have gone back to recruits from hardened. What is going on? I love playing online but I am ****ED I have to check my barracks each time I log on to see if I have lost ranks or upgrades. I just want to play and not loss the upgrades/money that I have fought to get. I want some sort or credits like was done the last time battles did not count, the 2 million I've lost would be a great start!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Okay, I understand the patchs and updates but how about you take the server down and do the patchs because in the past 3 days everytime I log on my money and or units are gone from battles I have fought on the 3rd and 4th. I have lost over 2 million in funds because I'm having to buy the same upgrades two and three times. My unit ranks keep going up and down and I have friends that play that their units have gone back to recruits from hardened. What is going on? I love playing online but I am ****ED I have to check my barracks each time I log on to see if I have lost ranks or upgrades. I just want to play and not loss the upgrades/money that I have fought to get. I want some sort or credits like was done the last time battles did not count, the 2 million I've lost would be a great start!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote