Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help with positive answers | Forums

Ok, what level do you think the X300 graphics card can run BiA on? Lowest , LoW, Normal, High, Higher, or AMAZING, so which one?
    These options may not be in the options for bia, maybe in bia it will just be low, medium or high but HOW medium or how high or how low is it going to be? i really need to know cause i think i might upgrade my graphics card but im not too picky with graphics. As long as it is pretty good it will do.
    Positive answers please.
    I'm with you on this one man.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok, what level do you think the X300 graphics card can run BiA on? Lowest , LoW, Normal, High, Higher, or AMAZING, so which one?
    These options may not be in the options for bia, maybe in bia it will just be low, medium or high but HOW medium or how high or how low is it going to be? i really need to know cause i think i might upgrade my graphics card but im not too picky with graphics. As long as it is pretty good it will do.
    Positive answers please.

You realize this is PCIE right? *(PCIExpress). That is a determining factor for you if you don't have a PCIExpress motherboard. Just thought I'd point that out. Other than that I wouldn't go with it, I would go with a nice proven AGP card for right now.
    You can get a good video card that should run BIA without a hitch for around $150, either it be ATI or Nvidia.

Whats the difference with an agp and pciE card? and i have a pciE motherboard. Dont worry. And btw, whats the mb mean? like for example a 126 mb gpu or 256 mb gpu???

Well MB doesnt have anything to do with your PCI or AGP slots, your motherboard has to have a certain slot like if your motherboard has only PCI slots it wont fit AGPtype graphics cards and vice versa for if you have AGP slots in stead of PCI slots hope this helps.

Well i think i answered in the wrong way, what do you mean gpu??

Yeah just make sure everything is compatible. If you are getting a PCI express video card, make sure there is a PCI express slot on your motherboard

Dont worry, my motherboard has a PCI slot. So anyway. Is it a good graphics card? gpu is basicly graphics card. Please answer what i asked, in other words, is it good enough for BiA for my standards? thnxs

It depends on how much you paid for it. And I suppose it will run BIA.

Whoa...this is confusing.

The X300 is a PCI-E card only.
    AGP is the standard at the moment
    PCI is a normal expansion slot on any modern motherboard.
    PCI-E is the 'wave of the futre' to surpass AGP and graphics expansion slots...

Make sure you have a PCI-E compatable motherboard (i know this is redundant but always better to be safe than sorry ) if your going to get that PCI-E x300 card.

Personally ild get a GF 6800GT PCI-E card if you can..but it depends on your budget.

Generally speaking when they mention MB their taking about ram on the card....

@TDC GPU = Graphics Processing Unit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast