Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction "After Malta" | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

They came from the ceiling from two ospreys. Seems like Third Echelon had finally caught up with me. As the men surrounded Kobin and myself I had the urge to blow his brains out right there and end it all...suddenly "If you want to find out what's going on Fisher, you'll come with me."..I put my gun down. One of the men's voice I had recognized..."This is John, panther is secure. I repeat, panther is secure."

After they secured Kobin, they made damn sure I wasn't going to get away. I could feel their guns trained on me, aside from the sharp feeling of having combat-dressed knees digging into my neck. I could tell i'd just have to lay low. No sense in getting my head blown off recklessly in an attempt to escape, which in this case would ultimately fail.

While being flown back to Third Echelon (or at least that's where I assumed we'd be heading) I could remember all the times i'd flown with Bird and Sandy...although these guys weren't very...talkative. Except maybe one, any longer on this thing and I felt like I might be signing autographs...

"Your Fisher right?..What made you leave, I mean, on top of that Joining John Brown's Army?! It's a joke right? You can't possibly be a bad guy." I looked at him with the utmost amazement that he was even able to ask me such a thing in front of his buddies.

"I must be, or else I wouldn't be wearing these." I glared holding my cuffed hands up.

"Wow, Sam Fisher, I tried so hard to be selected by Third Echelon just so I could live up to someone like you." i gave him a stiff smirk. I had no idea I was such a "legend" to this guy. I mostly kept to myself, not much of a people person. Lambert use to make me meet him in the middle of food courts and those sort of places...he knew I hated those...(a small smile worked it's way across my face.) Usually at times like this I would try to get some shut eye, I had quite a flight till I got to Third Echelon. The thing keeping me awake was handcuffed in the corner adjacent from me. Guess they figured they'd keep us from tearing each other apart...or at least me from tearing him apart. I just couldn't sleep knowing the man that killed my daughter was right there....this'll be a long flight.

After landing at what I assumed was a new location for yet another third echelon installation I was taken out seperete from Kobin. It seemed they weren't even going to put us in the same rooms, let alone allow me to see where he was going. They must have been given strict instructions on how to detain me, I found myself cuffed once more, not only on my hands but they decided once we landed to cuff my feet as well. To top it off they put a bag over my head to make sure I didn't see where I was headed. I was walked down a long hallway,after that a lot of it was a series of random turns. After a while i heard the sound of a fairly large metal door open.

"Sit down." I was ordered. The voice reverberated off of the walls. After i sat down they took the leg cuffs off and exited the room.

"It's been what....two years now Sam." A female voice, Anna Grimmsdotter, she was chief analyst of Third Echelon when i was an operative. One of the best people to have when your trying to get passed an electronically locked door with a dozen guards breathing down your neck....She took the bag off of my head.

"I'd say it's nice to see you too Grim, but It seems like the feeling isn't mutual?" She looked like she'd aged backward, either that or I was already growing senile. Her hair was some what curly streaming down her neck and shoulders. She still had that intelligent point to her chin and her eyes looked like she'd been up all night encircled in black. But one thing was missing....

"Contacts Grimm? I thought you said contacts were an annoyance, said they got in the way when you were working at your computer?" She smiled a bit

"Third Echelon changed Sam, so did I. I see you haven't lost your sense of humor. Still trying to get a laugh or two when the pressure is on." She looked pretty serious, something Grimm was never accustomed to when she use to work with me. She always found the most awkward times to joke around, at least when she wasn't trying to decipher any data."so why'd you do it Sam, why Irving?" ...I knew this wouldn't be a warm welcome....

She did somewhat look relieved to see me alive. I could see she was being stern, yet at the same time her eyes seemed somewhat glazed over.

"i'm glad to see your ok." I said as she dug around in her pocket for a band to put her hair up. Looking more professional, she started with the questions.

"Why didn't you contact the rest of us, William and I had a faint clue that you were up to something after we didn't hear from you in a while. Lambert was oddly quiet about you and he didn't seem to be around in the operations room as much as he use to. We knew you had dropped off the radar for a while, but Sam. Going rogue?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"You and the JBA almost blew New York to hell. Not to mention threatening a cruise ship with a bomb when it had almost full capacity, staff, passengers, and law enforcement." She threw a manila envelope on the table, even with my cuffs on I was able to read and look through the pictures. Most of them were of the aftermath, people flooded around the cruise ship, some even in life boats.

"Grim, it's not what it looks like." I fed her one of the most cliche' lines in movie history. "It's none of your business. I did what I had to and I stopped Emile." She made fists with her hands

"IT IS MY BUSINESS when it comes to National Security Sam. You were on the top most wanted for almost two and a half years. No branch of law enforcement, government or local could sleep without seeing your face in their dreams." Her face was a bit red after this. To me she looked like she could burst into tears any minute. Her lip began quivering, much like i'd seen Sarah do whenever I caught her lying about something and she knew i'd figured it out. Grim turned away to the mirror. her reflection showed her trying to maintain her composure as she thought of turning around...

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

XBL GAMERTAG: MANGAJEDI
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Gosh...and I was expecting to see a new reveal of the Washington levels gameplay

Pretty nice story though

"You're MINE !"

<span class="ev_code_RED">***Post Removed***

Insults are not allowed here - consider this a warning.

Please review the forum rules before posting again.</span>
    "Gameplay is a lot more about bursts of intense action swinging back into stealth and using stealth as a tool. It's less about being invisible and more about being predatory." Patrick Redding in OXM Jan.

That was pretty good. Coherent and very "splinter cell book" like.

dude what the heck is your problem man your r such a *** its a great story and your just ruining it u coldnt write a story half as good as this

She turned back after a moment and left the room, I kept trying to figure out if someone was actually on the other side of the glass. It was obvious they'd want to be, but there was also a camera in the room to my left. I noticed it was on, the red light was still blinking. I found myself wondering who had paid Kobin, or even put him up to killing Sarah. He had no connection to my past work other than being a known suspect of arms dealing and smuggling weapons. Mainly working with people he assumed wouldn't get him involved with the NSA, although he knew we were always watching. Most of the people who bought his weapons most likely didn't come back. He'd make sure to wear the weapons down before selling them. I suspect he did this as a way of "showing gratitude" towards NSA, if the guns were damaged or not maintained properly the people he did sell them to would most likely not be able to defend themselves. On top of that we made sure he gave us copies of any transactions that took place. Right now I didn't care about that, all i cared about was finding out why and for what reason he had to drive that car. Suddenly Grim came into the room with Williams in toe.

"Fisher, do you have any idea how long it took to track you down? How many resources we had to waste on trying to find you? I told you it would be inevitable. I told you we'd always find you." Williams to me felt like someone who didn't get enough pats on the back when he was a child. Too much time trying to run through protocol and not enough time actually being out in the field. What he tries to do is play everything by the book, but what Lambert and i both know is that everyone's play book is different. That's what I spent my time doing while undercover in the JBA, that's why i spent the time I did in Ellsworth Penitentiary.

"Last time I checked Williams it took you two years to find me. On top of that I have a feeling we have a mole in the NSA, you felt otherwise. That's why I left." His already scornful expression grew even worse. He couldn't stand being talked to like that, even if i was stuck in this chair. What I couldn't do with my hands I sure as hell could with my words. I could tell he felt threatened. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face as his eyes narrowed.

"This isn't a game Fisher. You know what you did wasn't ordered. You went against the JCOS and took yourself off the list. At first everyone thought you were grief-stricken. But I knew, I knew you were up to something." His blood was boiling.

"I did what had to be done, you know that. It had nothing to do with Sarah. I had a job to do." I glared back.

"That's right Fisher, you did have a job to do. Like I told you before your daughter does not take precedence over National security." After he said this I felt like taking a knife to his throat. He, as well as his guards, wouldn't stand a chance if these cuffs weren't on me. "We're going to get you processed and you'll stand a trial, even though scum like you isn't even worth it. You even killed Irving Lambert, but then again i expected his plan to fail. Fisher if you don't play by the rule book you get cut from the team. It's really not a surprise that Lambert is dead." This really got to me.

"You'd better not leave this room or this is the last time you'll see me. Our cover wouldn't have been blown if you hadn't opened your mouth and gotten involved. Williams, if you leave this room I hope you leave the lights on when you go to sleep." He took no offense to this at all and playfully shrugged it off leaving the room. His guards were the last ones out as they shut the door and locked it......

"I alone have the fifth freedom. The right to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to protect America's freedoms. If I am captured or killed my country has the right to disavow any knowledge of my existence. If I succeed in my mission nobody will ever know I was there. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell." -Fisher

Wait argh!
    Confusing i thought Lambert was alive in the 360 game but in the PS2 game i let him die wth!

Great work!!! I especially like the part with Sam and Anna. Keep writing more. How much have you written?

Fan fiction = Awesome!!!
    "Gameplay is a lot more about bursts of intense action swinging back into stealth and using stealth as a tool. It's less about being invisible and more about being predatory." Patrick Redding in OXM Jan.

Grim was there during the whole exchange. i stared at her for a minute. I tried to fill her in on how I knew our cover had been blown.

"Grim, remember Wilkes. Back when I first got involved with you guys. I remember when I was on board the Rublev, I found a message addressed to Emile from a Black Sheep. He told Emile that Lambert had been posing as an arms dealer named Wilkes."

She looked at me, "That's the only way you could have gotten your weapons and equipment without Emile suspecting. I know."

I continued, "Well this Black Sheep told Emile that he should run a background check on Wilkes, that's how Emile captured Lambert in the compound. Nobody else was able to give him that information except someone from the NSA. Now it couldn't have been you. With all the red tape Third Echelon has been through you and Will were put on suspension until they figure out who the mole was. Williams was the only person who knew about Lambert's operation with me undercover in the JBA."

She looked at me for a minute, turning around to sit in the chair across from me. "Will and i had thought that Williams was acting sort of strange, once everything started happening at Third Echelon he sort of rushed us out of the building. Will also noticed some shipments of your usual gear had been ordered that same week. He mentioned how that was strange because he knew you weren't enlisted, at least not that we knew."

i nodded. "Sykes and the rest of the JBA never questioned why i had the gear I did. Some of them were military delinquents, bad guys who didn't like to play nice. So it wasn't under question that I had the gear I did, they had some pretty high end equipment of their own. They even had their own version of a certain computer analyst I know."

She smiled, "Anyway Sam, we found a disk. Will had found it after searching through Lambert's computer. Which had been used remotely from a different location. Obviously Lambert was the only one with clearance in order to get what files were needed to help you with that operation. A couple of our other agents that were on assignment were helping Lambert with another OP. They even staged part of the blackout that allowed you and one Jamie Washington to escape. The only reason I know about any of this is because that disk they found had a backup of everything Lambert had set out to do. He even had some background information on some of the early JBA members.I had mentioned the JBA to Williams, asking him if he knew anything and that's when he shut us down."

I looked at Grim, "You'll get caught if your seen talking to-"

she put a finger up "Already taken care of." I looked up, the camera wasn't turned on. the blinking light had stopped completely. Grim had her usual triumphant smile.

"Thanks Grim, but aren't they going to notice a gap in the tape?" she pulled a bag from under the table. "Did you ever notice how your watch or maybe other things around here weren't working?" she nodded towards the camera. "This backpack has a built in OCP.Thank Will, it emits a small charge much like the OCP of your gun. The radius is up to 15 to 20 feet. As for the tape, why do you think i was even in the room in the first place, I wasn't particularly suppose to be there before Williams. I can put that into the loop and make it as if I talked to you after Williams was finished. The guards didn't even notice." Her eyes were glowing.

"Wow, you guys got some pretty fancy toys since i've been gone. I'm still waiting on deyhydrated water." I smile. Suddenly Grim starts picking the locks on my handcuffs.

"Will says this can be set to last for about 20 minutes so we have to work fast to get you out of here."......

It's good, but make a new paragraph when a character is speaking, like this:

"You said what?" the first man asked.

"You heard me," replied the second man.

Flows better and looks nicer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast