Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: SCE A Multi National Adult Gamming Community-PC | Forums

Rainbow Six Division is still going strong in SCE. If you are looking for a great group of people to play with then come over and check us out at www.shadowcompanyelite.com If you would like to take a look at all the things our division is up to... then feel free to look up our division portal page at www.r6.shadowcompanyelite.com it is still a work in progress, but we have plenty of information that is helpful and interesting
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Shadow Company Elite is still recruiting. We are a group pf gamers who enjoy good company.
    SCE is a Clan that accepts mature age gamers, who have built good relationships with many gaming communities. We have an extensive website with members who are spread right across the globe.

We welcome anyone interested to apply. We are proud in our Diversity at SCE, we have many female members as well as male, we have members from all parts of Europe, USA/Canada, Australia, NewZealand, Japan and Korea.

Come and check out our website and apply today, you won't regret it.

Smile hi guys

hey guys i am back and just a little crazer than i was when i was with yall so as the creator ofand admin of Shadow company extreme and shadow company eleet howdeeee

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789