Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Where do I start Battle of Forli | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Seriously, what the hell, this thread was made 6 months ago and still no solution?

I have the same exact problem, I have a US Xbox Live account, I live in the US, I downloaded the DLC in the US on my US account, it's not region locked it's Ubisoft's screw-up.

I love them but 6 months and this is still not fixed, 6 months. =/

That's pretty messed up.

Actually, no, this is robbery.

Does ANYONE know how I can play my DLCs for AC2?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have been having the exact same problem as u ppl an i suggest all of us send a complaint to ubi so they can find a solution for this , they wont just listen to 1 person but they might listen 2 all of us

Originally posted by Jaraguro:
    Seriously, what the hell, this thread was made 6 months ago and still no solution?

I have the same exact problem, I have a US Xbox Live account, I live in the US, I downloaded the DLC in the US on my US account, it's not region locked it's Ubisoft's screw-up.

I love them but 6 months and this is still not fixed, 6 months. =/

That's pretty messed up.

Actually, no, this is robbery.

Does ANYONE know how I can play my DLCs for AC2?
    If the story does not automatically lead onto the battle then it has not been loaded properly. There you are answered.

US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    I'm going to move this here now-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

So i logged a ticket with Support, no response and no one seems to have any clues in the forum.

We've reloaded the game several times, and as the saved data is locked for copying, I am not about to delete my game data and risk having to start all over again for the DLC to work. We purchased Seq 12 and 13 and the secret locations, and no joy.

This thread is old I know, and I have read it through completely but still cannot find a solution. I recently bought the Battle of Forli DLC and have exactly the same problem, I cannot not find where to start it. On the docks in Forli there is nothing.

I have completed the complete game and got all but one trophy, which I need to get using the Battle of Forli DLC. I just need to start it!

Is there a solution to this in the meantime?

Originally posted by kiwiness:
    This thread is old I know, and I have read it through completely but still cannot find a solution. I recently bought the Battle of Forli DLC and have exactly the same problem, I cannot not find where to start it. On the docks in Forli there is nothing.

I have completed the complete game and got all but one trophy, which I need to get using the Battle of Forli DLC. I just need to start it!

Is there a solution to this in the meantime?
    Hi there,

If the content is not showing up - I can only suggest you contact support.

You can find links to Ubisoft support in my signature.

Oh believe me I have tried that a few times but I get no response from Ubisoft support, none whatsoever. That is why I am posting here to get a solution from the forums. That is why the forums are here right?

Seeing this problem has been around for a very long time, I would appreciate it if anyone could direct me to a solution to it. I hate it when I cannot go any further in a game, especially so close to the end.

Once you finish the previous sequence (12 if I remember correctly), you should be transfered to Forli and be able to start the sequence by talking to Katerina on the road outside the city. If that DLC is not active, it should next direct you back to Monterigioni. Where is the exclamation point located on your game? You may need to pull back on the map to find it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678