Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Multiplayer Crashes? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I Just got a new computer and started to install my games, I put in Pandora Tomorrow and tried it out, set all the settings and tried the multiplayer and single player games both worked. went back about a week or so later to try the multiplayer and now it crashed to the desktop (single player works fine) uninstalled it and put it back in, tried it still don`t work added the 1.31 patch still nothing, plays the intro movie then crashes?Any ideas whats causing this all of a sudden.
    P-4 3gig
    Asus 9600xt latest drivers
    Audigy 2 ZS latest drivers
    1024 ddr ram
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I Just got a new computer and started to install my games, I put in Pandora Tomorrow and tried it out, set all the settings and tried the multiplayer and single player games both worked. went back about a week or so later to try the multiplayer and now it crashed to the desktop (single player works fine) uninstalled it and put it back in, tried it still don`t work added the 1.31 patch still nothing, plays the intro movie then crashes?Any ideas whats causing this all of a sudden.
    P-4 3gig
    Asus 9600xt latest drivers
    Audigy 2 ZS latest drivers
    1024 ddr ram

Mine did this for a while, i found that pressing left mouse click during the intro avoided the crash.

Just tried doing the left mouse idea, did`nt work. Thanks for the advice.