Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Laptop issue: recommendations | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I have another problem. I make game fully patched. But if I start ,the game goes to black screen and back to windows where the initial logo of Might amd Magic Heroes IV is and my system is still triyng to run the game. But then the error message appears every time that game stoped working. What i should do with this? Can you help to solve this problem? I have notebook Asus N61Jv series, Intel Core i3 M380 2.53 GHZ, 4 GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 325M 1 GB and Intel HD Graphics and Windows 7 64-bit
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Possible Laptop fix for GeForce laptop users

Hi all,

So there has been a lot of this talk about laptop problems and my brother xperiences the same issue with his GeForce 420m card despite the demo running.
    What I have found after exploring the subject a bit was that his laptop actually had two graphic cards on it. One was the integrated intel hd graphics and the other was the 420m.

It turns out that when the game tried to load, it defaulted to using the intel hd graphics which was not compatible. So, I went to nvidias control panel, changed the 3d setting and physx setting to enable heroes to load using the nvidia cad instead. The game has since loaded and plays without any problems.

I'm not sure if this will solve everybody's problem but maybe a few more users can enjoy the game now!

Thy i am going to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by rebby2010 View Post
    Hi all,

So there has been a lot of this talk about laptop problems and my brother xperiences the same issue with his GeForce 420m card despite the demo running.
    What I have found after exploring the subject a bit was that his laptop actually had two graphic cards on it. One was the integrated intel hd graphics and the other was the 420m.

It turns out that when the game tried to load, it defaulted to using the intel hd graphics which was not compatible. So, I went to nvidias control panel, changed the 3d setting and physx setting to enable heroes to load using the nvidia cad instead. The game has since loaded and plays without any problems.

I'm not sure if this will solve everybody's problem but maybe a few more users can enjoy the game now!
    It is working. Thanks very much...

Hello I have problem with launch with my Toshiba laptop

When I'm try to launch game it stuck and parallel show me desktop error.

My Laptop Toshiba

Satellite Pro C660-1LM

- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery)

- Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T6670 @ 2.2 GHz
    - 4000 MB DDR3 RAM (1066MHz)

Video Card info

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2086
    Operating System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1(6.1.7601)
    Default Language: Russian (Russia)
    DirectX* Version: 10.0
    Physical Memory: 3932 MB
    Minimum Graphics Memory: 128 MB
    Maximum Graphics Memory: 1759 MB
    Graphics Memory in Use: 46 MB
    Processor: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Speed: 2194 MHz
    Vendor ID: 8086
    Device ID: 2A42
    Device Revision: 07

* Accelerator Information *

Accelerator in Use: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Video BIOS: 1706.0
    Current Graphics Mode: 1366 by 768
    Last edited by adoniks; 04-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Exclamation

Hello, from Spain!

I have the same problem with launch with my emachines D730 - Intel Core i3-370M , Intel HD Graphics - that I bought last week.
    All 2011-2012 games I have installed work fine except Might and Magic: Heroes 6, that it seems not work on laptops.
    I don´t know why Ubisoft doesn't fix this, because Laptop PC sales overtake desktop PC sales since 2008.

Thanks and sorry for my English (it's not very good looking, hahaha)
    What is TIKI-TAKA style of play football ??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki-taka

I am having issues on my HP pavilion laptop with Intel graphics. When I run it half of the graphics is solid black making it impossible to play. here are my specs. any suggestions would be good but I have a feeling I may be SOL.

Microprocessor 2.10 GHz 2nd generation Intel Core i3-2310M Processor
    Microprocessor Cache 3MB L3 Cache
    Memory 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
    Memory Max Maximum supported = 16GB
    Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Video Memory Up to 1696MB
    Hard Drive 500GB (5400RPM)

Game launches fine on laptop, but when trying to load a game it crashes

It is very strange.
    It started with the new patch and I thought that it was just something with the old savegames. I can restart the campain map well enough.
    But today when I tried to load a saved game (autosave) saved after the patch was installed then it crashed again.

Anybody experience the same thing? Can it be fixed?

hello, get someone that problem also: my game is frozen when im in city screen(the new one after patch 1.5)... only the game is frozen, simply alf+f4 close game. it happens in max to 20 mins after start playing.

Conf of my laptop MSI GT70
    win7 sp1 64 bit
    processor: intel i5-3210M 2,5GHz
    RAM 4GB
    integrated card intel hd graphics 4000
    graphics card: GeForce GTX 670M
    Last edited by berserk25PL; 07-16-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bkikuchi View Post
    I am having issues on my HP pavilion laptop with Intel graphics. When I run it half of the graphics is solid black making it impossible to play. here are my specs. any suggestions would be good but I have a feeling I may be SOL.

Microprocessor 2.10 GHz 2nd generation Intel Core i3-2310M Processor
    Microprocessor Cache 3MB L3 Cache
    Memory 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
    Memory Max Maximum supported = 16GB
    Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Video Memory Up to 1696MB
    Hard Drive 500GB (5400RPM)
    Have the same card in my desktop and what I am understanding is the new DLC will not work with Intel card. This is frustrating because lots of computers are going to the Intel cards because they are cheaper but still can handle all the new media. I'm not sure as to why the program used to work but won't now but I assume it has to do with trying to upgrade the graphics.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast