Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Multiplayer Video Thread- ACR | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Nice way to alienate playerbase even further. Banning those who really contribute to community for silly reasons.

it's not a silly reason... the rules should be observed since they're what you agreed to upon signing up for the forum. besides, it's only for a week. if you have a problem with it, take it up in PM.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

Quote Originally Posted by Anykeyer View Post
    Nice way to alienate playerbase even further. Banning those who really contribute to community for silly reasons.
    This.

Haha, more great Ubisoft business logic.

Hmm, how can we stop these pesky YouTubers that are keeping our game relevant months after it came out? I know! Let's make it harder for them to post their content on our forums! Quick, unsticky that thread! Remove that video for potty-mouth! Ban that user!

Way to go Ubifail, can't wait to see what great things are in store for us when AC3 hits shelves!

good thing i'm just a volunteer and not an actual employee, huh?

anyway, enough off-topic discussion. please carry on with the videos... but keep them clean. it's not hard to keep it that way.

- Haruhara Haruko

Quote Originally Posted by najzere View Post
    Haha, more great Ubisoft business logic.

Hmm, how can we stop these pesky YouTubers that are keeping our game relevant months after it came out? I know! Let's make it harder for them to post their content on our forums! Quick, unsticky that thread! Remove that video for potty-mouth! Ban that user!

Way to go Ubifail, can't wait to see what great things are in store for us when AC3 hits shelves!
    this

i may not get along too well with raininstormwake (apparently hes not making assassinate vids anymore after the patch)and squiddish doesnt always appeal to my best side but this community is certainly worse off without them they make great vids that people like to watch

disecting this community piece by piece doesnt do much for the company i know dom doesnt care cause he doesnt actually work for anyone and this all seems like a perfectly legit way to troll through nit picking as far as hes concerned

but for crying out loud someone who actually works for you guys must be able to see that the road your walking down is a dead end i have never heard of acompany throwing away FREE PROMOTION like this
    Last edited by deadly_thought; 04-28-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

do you really think i like to troll? no... i'm enforcing the rules. if there's a legit argument for what i've done, state your case with a forum manager via PM... otherwise, adhere to the rules unless otherwise noted. they will inform me when exceptions have been made. until then, if i see a rule being broken... particularly by someone circumventing that rule after being explicitly informed to cease and desist... well i have every right to enforce it as i see fit. if squiddish wants to continue to make videos, i see nothing wrong with that. but if he wishes to post videos that violate the rules set forth by ubisoft's forum, well he can just take them elsewhere. you can think of me as a troll or abusing my power or whatever you wish... i really don't care. these are the rules that everyone agreed to upon registering on this forum. i don't understand why some individuals think that rules don't apply to them. this is not an issue that is up for public discussion. end of story.
    Last edited by dom1999; 04-29-2012 at 08:07 AM.

- Haruhara Haruko

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    do you really think i like to troll? no... i'm enforcing the rules. if there's a legit argument for what i've done, state your case with a forum manager via PM... otherwise, adhere to the rules unless otherwise noted. they will inform me when exceptions have been made. until then, if i see a rule being broken... particularly by someone circumventing that rule after being explicitly informed to cease and desist... well i have every right to enforce it as i see fit. if squiddish wants to continue to make videos, i see nothing wrong with that. but if he wishes to post videos that violate the rules set forth by ubisoft's forum, well he can just take them elsewhere. you can think of me as a troll or abusing my power or whatever you wish... i really don't care. these are the rules that everyone agreed to upon registering on this forum. i don't understand why some individuals think that rules don't apply to them. this is not an issue that is up for public discussion. end of story.
    was talking about you not to you GEEEEZ
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast