Thread: What was your favorite combat encounter? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Just posting this so people can organize their favorite combat experiences here.

My favorite? Ontop of the giant church in Acre, there is a Templar on a hollowed out un finished section of the church. I climbed up to face him and he grabbed me and threw me over the side of the church, leading to my highest "falling to my death". Needless to say it was very exciting to watch, so then I reloaded and returned the favor.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The first one. All 309732958 of my other battles were pretty much identical.

I liked busting Majd Ud-Dins A**. He was pretty cruel so I liked the surprised expression on his face when I stabbed him from behind.

well i just like going through a town and getting as many guards on my back. im sprinting and when i feel satisfied of # of guards i come to a stop and slowly turn around. all the guards stop and look around then i whip out my long sword and teach em a few things

Originally posted by assassin_93:
    well i just like going through a town and getting as many guards on my back. im sprinting and when i feel satisfied of # of guards i come to a stop and slowly turn around. all the guards stop and look around then i whip out my long sword and teach em a few things
    You do realise they stop chasing after awhile and some go back to their post. True story.

Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
    [x]

SiteForums
    Servleteve1da011
    Version1.2.20 build 9002
    ModuleForums 4.0.3
    Stylesheet"Assassins"
    Wordlet Set"Default Wordlet Set"
    Logout: Forums
    Update Groupee Account Reply
    i cant remember which city but i ran outside it gathered about70-90 guards and murdered them all.....that was satisfying

I went outside of acre and rescued the citizen. when I looked up I saw rows and rows of guards. to give a perspective on the madness I got three achievements (second play through) including "Fight for 10 Minutes"

two guards stand by a cliff on the way to damascus (after you go through the arches and loadt the city. i killed one, and the other one got scared and took off running. he ran right off the cliff. i think altair may have jedi mind tricks.

Originally posted by PrivateJ0ker:
    My favorite? Ontop of the giant church in Acre, there is a Templar on a hollowed out un finished section of the church. I climbed up to face him and he grabbed me and threw me over the side of the church, leading to my highest "falling to my death". Needless to say it was very exciting to watch, so then I reloaded and returned the favor.
    Definitely my fav too
    He kept throwing me around and I had to try to make myself not roll off the edge, eventually I got him though
    453...Can you explain it?