Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official NON-PoP Game Discussion Thread VIII [Contains Spoilers] | Forums

@MT4K: Hmmm, don't remember getting a health shrine on a boat. Will have to look for that one. Does the map also tell where you still need to purchase clothes and vehicles?

Ah, I didn't know about the lockboxes and shrines. I left the girls hanging in pursuit to finish the main story quest, thanks for the tip! I thought the collectibles toggle on the map was only for ones you've found. I got all excited at first when I found that button. Hopefully the ones I haven't found which are revealed by dates show up differently so I can tell them apart.

I also didn't know you can replay missions. I'm pretty close though so beating up a few monks at the temple should put me over fingers crossed. I stopped at 100 since it was a nice milestone number.

@John: Ah, I should have known I have thought you'd pick up SSX to hold you over.

I buy my digital games on Steam for a good cause Well, my PC copies look absolutely HD I have the physical and played them already. All figments and baggage tags collected! Would be nice to have those trophies though as I can see DoubleFine putting in some funny ones. There are trophies right? <_<

12,000 posts and 8 years later...
    The only thing to get in between two best sisters (TBS)
    TBS AC Brotherhood | TBS Portal 2 | TBS Resident Evil 4
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

@Yolky - The health shrine is near where you get your final apartment. Which itself is a like houseboat thing lol.

Yeah the clothes and vehicle shops still show on the map. And Yes shrine and lockboxes and everything appear a darker colour on the map when you haven't collected them . Basically all the collectibles end up being shown on your map if you finish all the dates so they are worth doing lol. Also replay missions is found in the Social Hub. Goto missions along the top and there should be a button listed at the bottom to press on the selected mission to replay .

-Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.

finaly ,i end darksiders 2 ,(the end is really super short after all those hours of game )

@MT4K: I meant the whole x/y in z area type of thing. There aren't too many so I'm sure I could go through them all in a short period of time. Sounds like those guys thought of everything then I'd still go on the dates even if there weren't any perks I'm actually surprised I maxed out the cop score considering some missions where I drove like a maniac destroying everything in my path lol. I'll have to take a look at the social hub to see where my Triad score is lacking cause I thought I did pretty well on most missions.

@Yolky - Triad Score is harder in general to max out. It's usually recommended during a game to wear clothes that boost triad xp because of it. Little late when you finished the story now though . So once the story is finishe dyou have to rely on just replaying missions mostly lol. Or you can get that DLC that boosts all your experience points on everything, but it wouldk mostly only be useful at the end of the game for the one thing and so not totally worth it.

Also the social hub is great in general. I love seeing myself beating my friend on steam in almost everything lol.

-Emte-
    "If you cannot live together at the start; Be the one living at the end .... かもしれない" - MT4K
    Ubisoft Support.

@MT4K: I just went through the game with whatever the main story gave me All I know is that I cleaned out the first clothes store at the night market at the beginning and another near one apartment after the game. You can actually gain Triad score by fighting the monks at the temple. I wouldn't mind playing through some missions though. Hopefully you have all your endgame skills? Yeah, there is only 1 DLC that has actual content but I'm more for story dlc over clothes.

lol, I know the feeling. Right now I have no competition. I read an interview and they said they even track number of crotch shots?!

@Yolky - Yeah i have all the skills . Also not sure about tracking crotch shots lol. Don't recall seeing that listed anywhere lol. There are lots of stats tracked though.

If you have the PC version and use Steam you can always add me to have another person to compete against . The only other person i currently have on there is usually too busy to really play it enough to try and beat any of my scores so it would be fun to have somebody actually trying to beat them .

Also i'm not sure this partiocular msg of mine needed to be blacked out? lol oh well .
    Last edited by MT4K; 09-02-2012 at 04:05 PM.

-Emte-
    Ubisoft Support.

@MT4K: Got it on PS3 so I guess we just have to admire our victories for different versions. I heard the PC got some stunning visuals compared to the consoles. That's much appreciated considering most companies and their console ports to PC.

lol, probably not but I'm just too lazy to insert a color tag in the middle of a post rather then at the end

@Yolky - Oh well . and yes the pc graphics are really good .

-Emte-
    Ubisoft Support.

@MT4K: I don't think my laptop could handle such things

Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast