Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official NON-PoP Game Discussion Thread VIII [Contains Spoilers] | Forums

i passed on NG3... think i'm gonna wait a bit for it to go down in price, maybe even an ultimate edition or whatever to come out. after playing through NG Sigma 2, it was ok, but something about it was lacking from the first one. i played it on easy and i still wasn't all that into it. i don't know... NG1 was just way more solid. maybe it's because it was more adventure-like as you said. i played through NG1 so many times, even re-bought it as NG Sigma on the PS3... but i played through NG Sigma 2 once. not sure how i'll feel about 3. while that pre-order bonus of DOA5 was certainly tempting, it wasn't tempting enough... after all, it's just a demo.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    i passed on NG3... think i'm gonna wait a bit for it to go down in price, maybe even an ultimate edition or whatever to come out. after playing through NG Sigma 2, it was ok, but something about it was lacking from the first one. i played it on easy and i still wasn't all that into it. i don't know... NG1 was just way more solid. maybe it's because it was more adventure-like as you said. i played through NG1 so many times, even re-bought it as NG Sigma on the PS3... but i played through NG Sigma 2 once. not sure how i'll feel about 3. while that pre-order bonus of DOA5 was certainly tempting, it wasn't tempting enough... after all, it's just a demo.

The only other thing I can comment on is that there does seem to be a correlation of opinion based on what people thought of Ninja Gaiden 2. It seems like pretty much all the haters of 3 were people who just LOVED 2, while people like me who felt there was something wrong with the core gameplay in part 2 actually enjoyed 3 a lot.

Anyway, I've already heard rumors of DLCs being made, so I'm sure it'd be worth your while to wait on a black/sigma release in the future.

I'm probably going to be waiting on DOA5 until a year later just in case of that GOTY edition unless there is something really compelling with their initial offerings. I am stoked about the new Batman DLC though. Wish they would bundle all the DLC into a nice cheap package for those like myself who purchased the launch copy. A good excuse to pop the disc back in to finish up all those challenges.

12,000 posts and 8 years later...
    The only thing to get in between two best sisters (TBS)
    TBS AC Brotherhood | TBS Portal 2 | TBS Resident Evil 4

playing uncharted 3 finally... can anyone who's played it tell me why i can't reload my gun manually? it's ridiculous.

- Haruhara Haruko

Nice, we should do some coop missions one of these days
    I believe reload is R2 as it's always been? <-- omg new smiley! I still want the old and :indiff: back -_-

Quote Originally Posted by dom1999 View Post
    playing uncharted 3 finally... can anyone who's played it tell me why i can't reload my gun manually? it's ridiculous.
    Yeah, should be R2.

Anyone in the Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend? I is excite.

Hopefully it will give Bioware a kick in the rear for TOR content... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Yolky View Post
    Nice, we should do some coop missions one of these days
    I believe reload is R2 as it's always been? <-- omg new smiley! I still want the old and :indiff: back -_-
    crap... i'll have to try that. no, it was down before. that's why i've been driving myself crazy over trying to reload.

- Haruhara Haruko

Or you know, just crack open and read the paper or in game manual...

Is there even a controller setup with down as the reload? R2 took some getting used to as with FPS it's usually Square / X / R. But down? That's a new one.

it was down i believe because left and right selected guns... if i recall correctly (i couldn't remember the last time i played, but finally figured it out by pressing ****ons... lol).

- Haruhara Haruko

Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast