Forgive my ignorence - but I'm not sure how get your favourd enemies. I had read about the skill and still can't make the right conslusion
How to get a creature on the favorite enemy list?
- I remember reading to kill to stacks of the repective creature. Is it:
- Only what your hero kills or is it also your entire army?
- Is it only throug melee combat or count spell as well?
- How many creatures must you kill?
- 2 population stacks (2 x weekly growth for the respective creature) and is it only the base growth or the present growth (fort, citadel or castle)
- 2 stacks with x-numbers (neutral as enemies)
- Is their a list ingame, which tell you how many creature your missing to forfill the criteria?
The hero has to kill 2 weekly growths, no matter how he kills it (he is not required to do it personally, but he must be part of the army ). I can't swear it, but I think it's two weekly BASE growths, but I'm not sure about that. Usually, though, one stack will fulfill the requirements.
Well JJ, as you tell me it seems quite easy to require a favorite enemy (I know you have to active through your castle) - But thanks for the answer